Postings by Hemingway 's Family

GO!

Behavior & Training > Spayed Female in Heat?!

Etta James

AT LAST...My- Lonely Days Are- Over

Purred: Sun Jan 15, '12 5:43pm PST 
I wish someone had answered this for you, because my cat is doing the same thing. She is driving me nuts crying at the window and trying to get out. She is basically acting in heat but she has been spayed for years. I am as confused as you are. I would suspect it is some sort of territory thing and a stray cat wanders thru your yard.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Etta James, Jan 15 5:43 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Let's Make April 22 "A Bit of Bacon for Mac" Day
Etta James

AT LAST...My- Lonely Days Are- Over

Purred: Fri Apr 16, '10 9:53pm PST 
Hi, I know most of you have heard by now that Captain Macaroni, brother to Frankie Sinatracat and a dear friend to many of us, was called across the bridge by the angels.

All of you who knew and loved him knows his great love of anything related to bacon. I would like to ask that each of us remember him by feeding our cats a bit of bacon and giving them extra love and attention on April 22....the one month aniversary of his passing. I think Mac would look down on us and smile.

Even if you did not know Macaroni, personally on catster, we all know the feeling of great loss when a dear feline friend has passed........Let's CELEBRATE how wonderful Mac was. Let's CELEBRATE and show appreciation for our love for our cats. I would like to make April 22 " A BIT OF BACON FOR MAC" day.

In memory of him, and to celebrate the joy our own cats bring us, my own cats will be getting bacon for breakfast on the 22.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Biscuit (Angel), Apr 23 8:48 am

American Curl > Shout out to other American Curls

Hemingway

Why be Normal?

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '08 4:54pm PST 
Hello, what is an Impian?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alix -Rainbow Bridge, Apr 17 1:01 pm

Get Well Soon > Purr Requests and Updates for Catster Family Members Thread One

William- Robert- Hill(angel- now)

Billy--Master- Thief

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 8:35pm PST 
I love the idea of purring for our humans and for the cats who love them so! I know if one of my servants were sick I would be very worried and need my Catster family's support! What a lovely idea that you came up with here Tolouse! What a totally sweetie you are! Billybob, UT.Fulmer, Etta James, Jezzabell
[notify]

» There has since been 88 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Sep 3 9:59 pm

Get Well Soon > Healing Purr Chain For Morgan the Pirate Gato

William- Robert- Hill(angel- now)

Billy--Master- Thief

Purred: Sun Jan 14, '07 12:46pm PST 
cheer Lots of purrs from Billy Bob, Fulmer, Etta James, and Jezzy!!!!! prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrprrrprrrprrprprrrrprprrrpruprrrrrrrrrrrrprurrprrrr rrrrrrrppprrrprrrrrprprprrprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrprprrrpprurprprrprprrp ppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrprpprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Get Well Soon Morgan!dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by Winnie, Feb 16 2:24 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.