Postings by Sassy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 155: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Is it normal for me to feel such intense grief and sadness?
Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '14 11:04pm PST 
my biggest fear is when i lose my tiny burr burr, ill fall into a depression and lose my job. thats how horrible and upsetting her death will be for me. its hard to not feel intense grief for a creature who makes you feel what you do when they were alive. when a person dies, people understand and let you grieve. when a pet dies, they expect you to go about your day. i wish the world would allow for us to mourn pets, to.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 7 2:45 pm

Grooming > product for fluffy tail
Synergy- Rhaegar W

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '14 10:51pm PST 
anyone who shows longhair cats, can you recommend a product to make tails fluffy? im showing my oriental longhair and need to make his tail poofy. i bathe him in a cat shampoo but ive heard using baby powder on the tail works? hes a silver shaded so not sure if that would be okay.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Claude Hoppurr - Master GR Com, May 5 7:04 pm

Behavior & Training > Vet said Lily should wear a collar to her spay appt, but every time she gets it stuck in her jaw :(

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Tue Feb 18, '14 11:47am PST 
im really hard pressed to use collars. ive had my cat seriously injured by one, and if i wasnt there to help her she could have broken her neck when the tag got tangled in the mini blinds. it was a safety buckle collar that didnt break away for some reason.

you could try beastie bands
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Feb 18 11:47 am

Behavior & Training > new kitty is scared

Synergy- Rhaegar W

Purred: Mon Feb 17, '14 10:37am PST 
I adopted a purebred (dont flay me. someone in my house is allergic and he can only tolerate certain breeds)
He loves to be held, but as soon as you set him down he hides. any tips on increasing his confidence? Hes currently in a bedroom with food, water, litter, ect and when i leave for work he will be put in a bigger kitty cage with the same items. He came from a good home so i dont doubt he will come around, but im open to ideas.and if anyone has ever had the same issue with the breed. hes an oriental longhair
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maizy , Feb 17 1:57 pm

What I Love About Catster > Big News: Catster's Community Features Will Not Be Shutting Down!

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 10:04pm PST 
holy cow, i never thought they would listen.cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheerpartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty hug
[notify]

» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Feb 16 10:04 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 9:59pm PST 
when my moms dog needed expensive surgery, i contacted every news station and newspaper begging them to do a story on it. i also created a facebook page with a link to paypal.

we raised 3 grand over a few weeks. it was extremely hard but doable.

I also feel the need to point out that we ended up only using half of the money because the dog didnt respond to treatment, and passed. the rest we donated to a spay chairty. she must have a simular plan if things dont go well
[notify]

» There has since been -25.2 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

Kitten Corner > Seal-point Siamese had black and gray kittens. Unusual?

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 9:55pm PST 
she must have mated with a black or grey cat with no siamese genes in the father.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Uno, Mar 24 10:26 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 2:32am PST 
im in tears now...just found out about this today. now i hear catster is closing. just a sad day.

is there a facebook group for the fake cats?
[notify]

» There has since been -18.2 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, May 18 3:43 am

What I Love About Catster > Sad News Today **Catster and Dogster Communities Closing**

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 2:21am PST 
this makes me so mad. why cant they leave our fourms up? many of us have been here for years and made friends. the fourms is the only thing i like about catster.
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Lady, Jan 30 6:11 pm

Food & Nutrition > honest kitchen prowl
Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Dec 15, '13 3:20pm PST 
whos used this? im on the fence. i feed raw but use this once in a while in between making batches.

its super expensive, and has a lot of potatoes. but the cats like it, and its made in a human grade kitchen. im a little annoyed at how watery it gets even with little added water, but i suppose thats better than adding filler. thoughts?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kaylee & Amelia, Dec 19 7:06 am

(Page 1 of 155: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.