Postings by Pancho's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > 6 week old kitten help
Oscar

i ♥ cat- naps

Purred: Sun Sep 18, '11 11:24am PST 
My roommate found an abandoned kitten we believe ot be about 6 weeks old. I'm afraid he isn't eating that much, so I bought him some milk replacement which he will lap on his own. I don't have any specific question; just looking for some general advice on what to do.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kosuteh, Sep 19 2:24 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Am i british shorthair??
Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Tue Jan 20, '09 10:41pm PST 
You look a lot like me!

I am just your typical, run of the mill pound cat. You look like you are a mixed breed of some sort as most of us are.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pancho, Jan 20 10:41 pm

Food & Nutrition > NEW Wellness Core Canned

charlie

i'm a business- kitty

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 11:58am PST 
It is weird they would make a canned under the CORE label when they already have grain-free canned under the regular wellness label. hm. thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 26 6:01 pm

Food & Nutrition > What food do you eat?

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Sat Oct 25, '08 11:31am PST 
Currently, we are eating Wellness CORE. Once the bag is gone, we already have a very large of the Acana Grasslands grain free kibble to eat. It is lamb based and Acana and the Orijen lines are from the same company. After that is gone, well, we'll see where mommy goes from there.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Watson, Nov 28 10:02 pm

Food & Nutrition > Good medium priced cat foods?

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 8:41pm PST 
TOTW is pretty reasonable and it is grain free.
Kirkland signature cat food is all very inexpensive and has great ingredients for the price.
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by dino, Jan 3 12:08 am

Food & Nutrition > Favorite treats?
Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 1:10pm PST 
It isn't in Seattle but the pet store at the Totem Lakes Mall has lots of premium food and I believe premium treats. They sell all of the good stuff including Orijen.

Grizzly Salmon makes some dried salmon that is good as well as the cat-man-du bonito flakes.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by dino, Jan 3 12:03 am

Food & Nutrition > Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness... well... they're trying and it's a START

Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '08 9:17pm PST 
The wet Meow Mix wholesome goodness food does not have by-products. There market select cups don't have by-products either and a few of their pouches I believe. They are not high quality food and their manufacturing is shady, and they cost a lot.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Sep 29 6:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > New Acana Formulas

charlie

i'm a business- kitty

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '08 9:10pm PST 
http://www.championpetfoods.com/acana/show-product.php?formulation=g fc

You can find it there. The ingredients are in PDF and it wouldn't let me copy and paste.

It is a dry kibble.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by charlie, Sep 27 9:10 pm

Food & Nutrition > New Acana Formulas

charlie

i'm a business- kitty

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '08 2:18pm PST 
There are new grain free options from the makers of Orijen but under the Acana label. We are going to try out the lamb based one but there is also a fish and a chicken. Anyone have any results with it?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by charlie, Sep 27 9:10 pm

Cat Health > I get the Big Snip tomorrow!
Pancho

i ♥- cuddling!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 8:55pm PST 
Welcome to the big boys club!

Oscar and Charlie were fixed as itty bitty kitties at the shelter but grew up to be normal sized cats. Pancho is just a weirdo and has always been petite so him getting fixed early probably had no impact on the fact that he is still a tiny cat.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Binks, Sep 13 8:02 pm

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.