Postings by Fluffy's Family

GO!

Kitten Corner > Whats my coloration???

Cindy

Wriggly Bum

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 1:46pm PST 
Gosh you're pretty!! I agree with what was said above coloration wise...

Name wise... Tell your person to go on a baby names site and search for a word that describes you and then choose a name that suits from that... Just an idea..

I think only your person knows you best to pick the right name, plus I'm rubbish at thinking of them..
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Gracie, Jul 13 11:58 pm

Kitten Corner > Help Help Help! Sex change!
Cindy

Wriggly Bum

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 7:05am PST 
Hehe! I like your new boy name Jarrek! Meowmy's are sooo silly sometimes!!laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cindy, Jul 12 7:05 am

Kitten Corner > Grace

Cindy

Wriggly Bum

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 7:02am PST 
Me and my Meowmy are so sorry for your family's loss and the that poor gracie could not come home cry

Me and my family are so lucky to have what we do...

I hope little Nemo finds happiness with your family maybe he will be able to fill your bed up nice too!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Boris, Jul 14 11:00 am

Kitten Corner > Being allowed under the bed / treats fever

Cindy

Wriggly Bum

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 6:55am PST 
My meowmy bribed me to sit on her lap too when I first come to my forever home (I've been here nearly a month now big grin).

She used Milk Flake'Ums and she held them inbetween her fingers didn't put them in her lap. It was easier for me to find them then and now whenever I hear the treaty bag I run and sit on her lap laugh out loud cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mooch, Jul 13 5:16 am

Kitten Corner > Kitten Palace

Cindy

Wriggly Bum

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 6:51am PST 
I'll go wherever the food is!! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Gabby (short for Gabriella), Jul 24 5:50 pm

Domestic Shorthair > How many of you DSH were adopted from a shelter?
Fluffy

An Old Boy

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '07 6:26am PST 
3 Sam, Susie and Cindy were all from the RSPCA...

But me and Ezzy were half rescued too.. (They got us before we got the the shelter stage)..

Back nearly 11 years ago, my cat mum rejected me, so at 5 weeks when they could do no more my meowmy saved me smile
[notify]

» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by RKO, Mar 1 1:46 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.