Postings by JACKSON's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Purring for a safe journey for our beloved Hazel Lucy
KILA IS AN- ANGEL KITTY- NOW

THE LAP IS MINE,- ALL MINE!

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 10:40pm PST 
The Bridge kitties have welcomed Hazel Lucy to their paradise. She is feeling well again and is having a wonderful time catching up with old friends. She misses her dear mom - we all miss our moms and dads - but like the rest of us angels, she'll be watching over her mom and all those friends left behind. We love Hazel Lucy.
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Apr 4 10:04 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > 5/20/10-There was a tragic fire today at the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society, Berkeley, CA
OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Thu May 20, '10 7:51pm PST 
The fire was in the cat adoption area and 15 beautiful cats and kittens lost their lives. Finn, Lily and I were sheltered there until our mom adopted us. We owe our lives to Berkeley Humane. Please visit their website to see what's needed and how you can help. I'm purring for those sweet souls that crossed the Bridge today. They will never be forgotten.

Here's the link...

Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by OLIVER, May 20 7:51 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > 5/20/10-There was a tragic fire today at the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society, Berkeley, CA

OLIVER

Purred: Thu May 20, '10 7:47pm PST 
The fire was in the cat adoption area and 15 wonderful cats and kittens lost their lives. My mom volunteers there and that's where she found me, Lily and Finn and brought us home. We owe our lives to Berkeley Humane. Please visit the shelter's website to see what is needed and how you might be able to help. Thank you so much.

Here's the link to their website...

[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), May 20 8:24 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Tragic fire at the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society, Berkeley, CA

OLIVER

Purred: Thu May 20, '10 7:35pm PST 
This morning at 1:00am a fire broke out in the cat adoption area and took the lives of 15 wonderful cats and kittens. If you can help with even a small donation, I would be so grateful. This is the shelter where my mom volunteers and where Finn, Lily and I were sheltered and then adopted by mom. My purrrs go out to these wonderful kitties who have crossed the Bridge today. May they rest in peace and know that they will never be forgotten.

Here's the link to the Berkeley Humane website:

[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by OLIVER, May 20 7:35 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > In memory of a terrific cat woman Jane Thomspon

OLIVER

Purred: Mon Oct 12, '09 10:22pm PST 
CW, Cat Woman Extrordinaire, Jane, Friend to cats and crazy cat ladies. It was Catster that brought us together and the idea that I would never have known this wonderful person...I can't even imagine. Although we never met in person, never talked on the phone, there was a bond there, based on our love of cats, all cats, particularly our cats. She found a street in Raleigh where she lived, called Ollie Street and sent us the picture of the sign - what a treat for Oliver to have his very own street in North Carolina.

The cats of Raleigh, NC have lost an advocate, a fighter for the cats that didn't have anyone to fight for them; she saved so many. I can only hope that her work will be carried on by each one of us, in our own communities. Speak out for those that don't have a voice.

We are sad but we celebrate your being here even if it was for too short a time.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Beloved Angel Amelia loves HL!, Oct 15 10:41 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Beloved Calvin has cancer....
OLIVER

Purred: Tue Sep 29, '09 6:52pm PST 
My furfamily and I are all purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring
our loudest, biggest purrs for Calvin.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by TINKERBELL, Oct 30 9:59 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Purray for my runaway Oreo J.

JACKSON

YOU WILL DO AS I- COMMAND!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 6:22pm PST 
Listen to Mr. D - he is the expert on reuniting a cat with his or her family. One thing Mr. D did not mention and it's not for everybody - but Mr. D's mom dressed herself up in a cat suit, hit the streets with a big sign with a picture of Mr. D, which got her on television which led to...well I don't want to give away the story but Mr. D is now home so it workedapplause

Keep looking, never give up! I was lost for 16 days - I never did tell mom where I was but I came home as soon as I could. Your kitty could have gotten trapped in someone's basement or garage and is afraid to come out. Do knock on doors and help people look in their garage or basement - your voice will be familiar to Oreo.

We're purring for him to come home very soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Ozzal, a giving angel, Sep 29 6:12 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Muppet needs a miracle

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 10:41pm PST 
Oh Muppet, what fabulous news. From where I am, here at the Bridge, the purrring for you is coming in loud and clear and I'm sure that those thousands of purrrrrrrrrs knocked that mystery mass right out of your head. All us angels are purring non-stop for you and your familylittle angel

We love you.

Purrs, Kila the angel kitty and her family
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Worlds Coolest Fluffy & Alex, Jul 28 8:25 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > How awesome are Maine Coons?

OLIVER

Purred: Wed Jul 15, '09 5:55pm PST 
Oliver is a Maine Coon mix - has all the attributes and personality of a Maine Coon but is smaller. He was adopted from my local humane society. He is a true gem - the sweetest, gentlest, most beautiful cat I've ever met (don't tell my others I said all that about Ollie). I would really like to recommend that you adopt your next cat or check to see if there is a Maine Coon rescue group in your area. There are so many that need homes and with a mixed breed you don't end up with so many of the health problems inherent in many of the the pure bred cats (& dogs). Most breeds have rescue groups so if you have your heart set on pure bred why not check that first. You could also check on petfinders.com and specify Maine Coon.

Adoption saves lives and you can meet the most wonderful cats in your local shelter or through a local rescue group.

I hope you find the cat of your dreams.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Elise, Sep 5 3:58 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Muppet needs a miracle

Purred: Wed Jun 3, '09 10:29pm PST 
We are all purrrrrrrring non stop for you, dear friend. We're purring hard for your sweet mom too. Hopefully the new meds will help and you won't need to do anything else to feel purrfect. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Purrs, Kila the angel kitty, Jackson, Oliver and Finn
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Worlds Coolest Fluffy & Alex, Jul 28 8:25 pm

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.