Postings by Bobbie's Family

GO!

Domestic Shorthair > How many of you DSH were adopted from a shelter?

Bobbie

Mow?

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 4:43pm PST 
I was too!!! The Potter League (shelter) sent me to live in a vet clinic to get more exposure BUT the only exposure i got was my new mom who works there. She took me home on Thanksgiving - best present ever and she let me have turkey too
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by RKO, Mar 1 1:46 pm

Cat Health > Kiki has the Vet stumped
Bobbie

Mow?

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 4:23pm PST 
Hey Kiki,
Have they done a heartworm test?? Heartworm is a big threat for us kitties too and can cause breathing problems that sometimes are misdiagnosed as asthma. If they haven't done one i would definetly request one!
GOOD LUCK - sorry you don't feel well
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, May 17 7:18 am

Cat Health > Meow. My butt is raw.

Bobbie

Mow?

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 1:56pm PST 
You can be allergic to anything in food but its most commonly a protein source or carbohydrate. Chicken in a common allergy but so are fish, corn, wheat ect.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Gummy, Apr 19 1:35 pm

Cat Health > Meow. My butt is raw.

Bobbie

Mow?

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '07 5:54am PST 
Have you thought about Food Allergy?? Some cats and dogs show food intolerance or allergy from sore rear ends. Like an allergic reaction to food exiting. Also anal sacs in cats can become impacted but usually it causes scooting or licking.
That does not sound fun at all!! Hope you figure it out!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Gummy, Apr 19 1:35 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.