Postings by Tocca Dolce (Sweet Touch)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Meows & Purrs > Special Rosette Request/Petition
Jake Oscar- Beckett

Take me back,- Clarence, I want- to live

Purred: Mon Jun 22, '09 7:39pm PST 
Hi, Everykitty! I'd like to say that I am so glad several of you shared your stories. Its nice to know that so many of you have gotten past such awful situations. We hang our heads for those of you who didn't survive.
Since we haven't heard anything from HQ in awhile, I am thinking we should either start a petition or just start emailing HQ.
What do you think? Any and all ideas are welcome
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jun 23 7:50 pm

Jake Oscar- Beckett

Purred: Mon May 25, '09 12:40pm PST 
Happy Memorial Day, everykitty!
Thanks for the awesome show of support. As I mentioned in a previous post, Catster likes the idea as well. I forwarded the link to this forum and copied other ideas and suggestions that had been mentioned in the Brilliant Orange Cats Unite group (where this idea was first brought up).
I hope everykitty had a great long weekend with their humans. Thank goodness for them! They are the reason we're here!

Love and kisses,
Jakey
happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jun 23 7:50 pm

Jake Oscar- Beckett

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 6:44pm PST 
Okay, everykitty...This is the email that we just got...

"Thanks for the meowvelous feedback and you've sent it to the right place. smile

I've passed your "special orange rosette to honor abused/neglected/discarded kitties" suggestion along to the Design Team for consideration. They're always looking for ways to make Catster even better/more fun.

And thanks for loving Catster. We love you right back!

Meows! & Purrrrssssss

-watch cat-"

happy dance

I also included a sampling of some of the other pawmails regarding this, like the one idea of a multi-colored heart or a purple one like the Animal Rescue paw print...
I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again for the support and the fantastic ideas!
Catster Rocks!
[notify]

» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jun 23 7:50 pm

Jake Oscar- Beckett

Purred: Sat May 23, '09 2:30pm PST 
Wow! See? Every kitty has a story. You all are so impressive and we can't say thank you enough for you getting behind this request.
Our hope isn't to alienate other kitties, but rather to celebrate/recognize/support those of us who have come from awful situations.

As soon as I hear from Catster HQ advising me how to proceed, I will let everykitty know.
In the meantime, please pass this along if you want. The more, the merrier!
Love,
Jakey and sibs
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jun 23 7:50 pm

Jake Oscar- Beckett

Purred: Fri May 22, '09 6:41pm PST 
Charmaine, you make me blush! Thank you!

Athena, You ROCK! Thanks for the contact information!
red face
happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jun 23 7:50 pm

Jake Oscar- Beckett

Purred: Fri May 22, '09 5:56pm PST 
A number of my siblings and myself were abused/neglected. We're sure we are not the only furbabies on Catster to have come from a less than stellar situation.So, we were thinking that it might be nice if Catster had a rosette/pressie that represented how we stand behind abused/neglected kitties. While my sister Millie certainly isn't the only cat to ever be mistreated, right now, she kinda is the poster kitty for kitties that were either abused or neglected, with the Cat's Meow/Animal Cops coverage. Perhaps an orange ribbon or heart might be a good choice? Should we contact Catster HQ and propose this? Regardless of the color, a supportive rosette might be nice. What do you think?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

All the best,
Jake
thinkingthinking
[notify]

» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jun 23 7:50 pm

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Flurry

Sweetness,- wrapped in fur!

Purred: Wed Apr 29, '09 5:01am PST 
Thanks for the purrs, Kitties! They sure are working. I had 2 puncture wounds from one of my brothers who will remain nameless because I'm not a tattletale! They didn't mean to hurt me, but they can be rough sometimes when they play. I had my leg shaved, cleaned, the icky stuff expressed and then medicine applied. My leg is wrapped like a cast almost but I am getting around, eating and drinking normally. I have antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and all the loving from Mommy! I am good to go!
Thanks again!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1777 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Muppet needs a miracle

Yoo Hoo

do you need a- hug?

Purred: Mon Apr 20, '09 10:08am PST 
We are all purring very, very hard for Muppet. 3 is our favorite number so we have great faith this is Muppet's Miracle
[notify]

» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Worlds Coolest Fluffy & Alex, Jul 28 8:25 pm

Food & Nutrition > Pudgy Kitty

Cookie

I'm a really- sweet girl!

Purred: Wed Mar 4, '09 2:45pm PST 
Mommy rescued me from living outside of a homeless shelter (poetic, huh?) Since I've been in the my home, I've gotten much larger on a consistent basis. At first, I was eating like there was no tomorrow because I was nursing a kitten. Once she was weaned, I didn't gain weight right away. But then Mommy noticed I was plumping up. She caught me eating from the bowls after my fursiblings had finished. I use our feeding room as my 'base', venturing out and about when I deem necessary. Mommy says that now I look like a tick about to pop and she is worried about me.
Do any kitties out there have a weight problem and their brothers and sisters don't? How do your humans handle this? Does everyone go on 'light' formula or are you fed in isolation? Please help.
Thank you in advance.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Mar 4 2:45 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Italian Festa
Millie

I love everyone,- you're next!

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 5:17pm PST 
I think we'll stay for one more dance, then we should go. I can come back and help clean up. This has been wonderful!!
[notify]

» There has since been 278 posts. Last posting by Leo ♥, Mar 1 9:59 pm

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.