Postings by Toby's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for our daughter
Sasha (a- boy)

A furever home ~- full of LOVE!!

Purred: Sun Jan 24, '10 5:44pm PST 
Praying for your daughter Terri and sending you and your family big hugs. hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 189 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Apr 7 12:42 am

Cats & Travel > Flying cats from Seattle to Cleveland in Nov.
Jewels- (10/15/94-03- /30/10)

I'm a Princess

Purred: Thu Oct 1, '09 1:10pm PST 
Hi Rey! Mom had to fly an ex-neighbors cat from Ca to Ark a couple of years ago when he disappeared on moving day.

Mom did a lot of research on flying pets in cargo and ran background checks on the airlines "accident" logs of shipping live animals in cargo. Be sure to goggle the airlines safety record. Also put them on a non stop flight and be sure someone is there to greet them as soon as the plane lands.

Have your vet advise you how much Benadryl to give them just before they fly to calm them and never sedate them. Too many pets have had breathing problems in the cargo area and when sedated they are not able to regulate their own breathing and they suffocate. Don't want to scare you but with very careful planning your babies will arrive safely.

Mom is going to fly both of my brothers in the cabin to Oregon when we move there in the next couple of months. She does not trust the particular airline's record of safety that she would use to fly there. My sister and I will drive up with mom. We'll get to stay in a hotel. big grin

Good luck on your move. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Boris, Oct 2 9:26 am

Cat of the Day & Week > Thank you HQ ~ Sasha (a boy) COTW...

Sasha (a- boy)

Purred: Thu Sep 11, '08 4:31am PST 
Thank you everyfur!! All of you made it a really a pawsome week!! Headbonkers and purrs all of you and HQ. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zoey, Sep 11 10:09 am

Cat of the Day & Week > Thank you HQ ~ Sasha (a boy) COTW...

Sasha (a- boy)

Purred: Tue Sep 2, '08 8:52pm PST 
Thank you HQ ~ I am very honored to have been chosen COTW! hug hug happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Sep 11 10:09 am

Get Well Soon > Jules Vern - purr group right now

Jewels- (10/15/94-03- /30/10)

I'm a Princess

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 8:30pm PST 
JV, we are sorry we never got to meet you but your friend Morgan told us about you. We're purring real hard for you and your family.

hughughughughughughughughughug

Jewels, Shamara, Toby and Sasha
[notify]

» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by ♥ Molly ♥, Jul 19 8:27 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Meowmy entered me in a contest
Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '07 8:51pm PST 
Voted for you Rusty! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 26 9:18 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Eddy\'s Pawty Here on Sat, June 16....starting at 2:00 CST

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '07 1:07pm PST 
Toby waves back to Rascal, wanders over to Eddie & Bijou dancing, avoiding Simon who is balancing his catini on his nose.

hug Bijou, great party! Eddy, hate to run but mom has a tight schedule today. Enjoy your party - you deserve it! party

Bye everyone wave
[notify]

» There has since been 335 posts. Last posting by Jefke, Jun 17 1:57 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Eddy\'s Pawty Here on Sat, June 16....starting at 2:00 CST

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '07 12:47pm PST 
There's no question about that Eddy, you are and were the definite winner! dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 388 posts. Last posting by Jefke, Jun 17 1:57 am

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '07 12:39pm PST 
wave Hi everyone!! wave Eddy! Nice party Bijou! ! dancing

party Can't stay long but I do have time to grab a catini and toast Eddy for one catgone of a contest. I see they have not announced a winner yet. Are you hearing anything Eddy? shrug

Goes to the bar to get a drink.
[notify]

» There has since been 408 posts. Last posting by Jefke, Jun 17 1:57 am

Toby

Toby - all boy

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '07 9:49am PST 
Hi Bijou wave Just dropped by to see if there was anything I could do to help you get set up? eek

Looking around.... Wow you really know how to throw a party!! party

Well got to get back to the Dance Marathon, but call me if you need anything and I'll be back a little later! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 462 posts. Last posting by Jefke, Jun 17 1:57 am

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.