Postings by Kiwi's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lost in grief and consumed with guilt...
Peanut (- in Loving- Memory)

Peanut- always an angel

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '14 7:52pm PST 
I went and looked at the pictures of Flo. She was a beautiful cat.A beautiful soul.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Zack Beloved Angel (1995-2009), Sat 5:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lost in grief and consumed with guilt...
Peanut (- in Loving- Memory)

Peanut- always an angel

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '14 7:40pm PST 
I am so sorry. Losing our Peanut was one of the hardest things ever. It has been eight years, and still I miss him.Still love him. He was very ill, his passing was the right thing. That does not make it hurt less. Time does heal though.
I hope when you are ready you can let another cat into your life and eventually your heart. Not to take Flo's place, but as a legacy to the love and beauty she gave you. Take care of yourself
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Zack Beloved Angel (1995-2009), Sat 5:46 pm

Cat Health > Anybody Ever Tried GNC Hairball Remedy?

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 5:47pm PST 
Not familiar with it, but curious - what is the extra fiber?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mo, Feb 14 10:32 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Athena

Kiwi

Missing Zack,but- love is forever

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 7:39pm PST 
My family and I are so sorry to hear the news.
Hugs and purrs to Athena's family. I know she was a truly beloved girl, and will always be loved.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by tucker, Nov 18 6:07 am

Food & Nutrition > Beef flavored Fancy Feast wet - anybody have problems with it?

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Sun Sep 26, '10 4:45pm PST 
Classic style beef ( pate) is one of the favorites around here. No issues that we have noticed. We only eat the pate style flavors, once on a while the chunky ones
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥ Socko ♥, Oct 3 12:07 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 7:55pm PST 
wave I am pretty sure cats have some sort of sense of humor, Loki and Maggie seem to for sure. I swear they try to make us laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 2123.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Bengal or Maine coon??

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 7:04pm PST 
We are partial to Maine Coons... smart, gentle... truly amazing cats. But many cats , given plenty of attention and love act more like we think of dogs acting- devoted , playful etc.

Considering the allergies, which have more to do with dander than hair itself you may want to consider a Siberian. Many of them genetically lack a gene that has the protein ( which is in the dander) that causes allergies. Some just produce less of the protein. Even in the "general" cat population some cats produce less of the protein, some more, so some cats may make your Mom and sis sneeze less than others smile
Have you thought of getting a yound adult at a shelter? Perhaps you can see if one has the great personality you want and does not make your family sneeze much?

You are very smart to research cats before getting one!! Good luck finding the right match for your familydancing
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Aug 25 2:05 pm

Grooming > Is it possible could cat dander causes an elderly to have shingles?

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Wed Jun 2, '10 6:22pm PST 
No, you can't blame a kitty for shingles

This is from WEB MD:

Shingles is a reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus, a type of herpes virus that causes chickenpox. After you have had chickenpox, the virus lies inactive in your nerve roots and remains inactive until, in some people, it flares up again. When the virus becomes active again, you get shingles instead of chickenpox.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Timmy Tomcat DB #122a, Jun 7 6:28 am

Plus Power of the Paw > My Friend, Miss Jeepurrs Creepurrs has disappeared.....

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Sat May 22, '10 8:25pm PST 
I just saw Jeepurrs diary latest entry. She has been sighted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!way to go
Go check out her diary.
Hugs to her mumma and purrs on high that she lets her mumma pick her up and bring her in!!!!!hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ♥Simon♥, May 25 6:14 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > My Friend, Miss Jeepurrs Creepurrs has disappeared.....
Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Thu May 20, '10 5:56pm PST 
my family and I are still purring hug We won't stop!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by ♥Simon♥, May 25 6:14 pm

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.