Postings by Winnie (Angel)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Colloildal Silver and Coronavirus/FIP
Mac (Angel)

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '14 7:12pm PST 
I dont know about collidal silver but i do know about FIP, When i was told mac had this i didnt know anything, here in the UK upto 80% of cats will have or come in contact with the corona virus in their lifetime, most cats are fine and most owners never know their cats have it, between 1 and 5% of those will get fip, fip in itself isnt contagious and is just a mutated virus caused by the corona virus but the corona virus doesnt mean fip, cats can live perfectly fine with the corona virus which they shed and it can be cured, sadly for those who have a compromised immune system or a genetic family history of fip then once it mutates fip isnt curable.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mac (Angel), Jun 27 7:12 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > how do i say goodbye ?
Mac (Angel)

Purred: Fri Apr 18, '14 2:58am PST 
My boy is gone,im broken, i dont know what to do without him,he was only 23 months old and too young to leave us, he fought so hard, my life will never be the same without him, he changed my life with his fluffiness and i willmiss him forever, it hurts to breathe without him
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Apr 23 3:51 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > New here and looking for support

Cookie

Being cute is so- exhausting!

Purred: Thu Apr 10, '14 5:21pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss..give yourself time to grieve, you've lost a family member, as time goes on you will start remembering with a smile instead of tears and you'll laugh at happy memories xxx
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 13 9:10 pm

Cat Health > My Cat's story with FIP

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '14 6:18pm PST 
I wish PI was available here in the uk, it has to be imported and the vets in my area wont do that for a drug that isnt certified safe here, we have hardly any drugs here for cats its disgusting, my Mac has possible dry FIP and i know im losing him, i can feel him slipping away from me...im devestated
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Smithwick, Mar 28 6:35 am

Cat Health > My Tabs has cancer or FIP

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Tue Mar 18, '14 11:09am PST 
im in the UK and here cats are in my opinion not treated very well by vets at all,there are no holistic vets anywhere near me and from speaking to my vet if i decide to try something they dont agree with they wont supply his pills anymore, i am lucky that Mac is eating but i know im losing him and that is breaking my heart,

i wish i could do something to help you, all i can do is send you my love and let you know im thinking about you.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 4:44 pm

Cat Health > My Tabs has cancer or FIP
Mac (Angel)

Purred: Mon Mar 17, '14 4:29am PST 
im so sorry you are going through this and believe me i know how you feel, im going through exactly the same thing, ive been told mac either has dry FIP or cancer, the not knowing was killing me until i realised even if i knew it was cancer i couldnt fix it and putting him through a sedation and biopsy could take away the time we have left but knowing wouldnt make any difference to the outcome...it is heart breaking seeing our babies so sick and not knowing how to help, i am definitely suffering more than he is, some times as awful as it seems we just have to love them.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 4:44 pm

Cat Health > Mac is very sick

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Fri Mar 14, '14 5:30pm PST 
Mac is still sick, the vet says he wont get better and he was so ill last week i almost lost him but hes been on steroids for a week and hes eating and playing and seems comfortable enough..the thought of losing him is killing me, he seems too healthy to be so sick cry
he was booked in for a lymph biopsy on wednesday which i cancelled, i dont want him cut open when even if it is cancer i cant fix it and if its not then its dry fip and the operation will most probably kill him,im just trying to show him as much love as possible and make sure he never has to suffer, im suffering plenty though cry
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Mar 15 4:10 pm

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '14 3:54pm PST 
Mac was due his syrgery on wednesday he didnt have it, he's on some meds and right now is eating again and seems a lot more comfortable, the vet doesnt know how long the meds will work but right now they are and today was a good day for him,he ate and played, im praying for many more good days, at least for now he seems not to be any pain and he seems happy...im the one whos suffering. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Apr 23 3:51 am

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Mon Mar 10, '14 11:32am PST 
The vets have said that my boy Mac is dying, they are not sure if it is FIP or lymphosarcoma and treatments and medications here in the UK are not as advanced or as available as they are in the states, ive been told i have 2 choices...let Mac have a lymph node removal which would tell me if he has cancer but chemo isnt really an option but if he has FIP the operation could take away the little time i have left with him or just say goodbye when the time is right, which could be tomorrow, could be in a week or a month theres no way of knowing...he's been sick since christmas and has gone through so much already, so many tests and vet visits, i just dont know how to say goodbye to my beautiful boy without feeling like i could have done something more, im praying so hard for a miracle, he's so young..when he came into my life i didnt want him now i cant imagine my life without him, im broken. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Apr 23 3:51 am

Cat Health > Mac is very sick
Mac (Angel)

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '14 12:35pm PST 
we didnt getthe positive result we thought we would today but we didnt get a negative result either, it showed there was something going on in the lymph cells and couldnt rule out cancer but didnt exactly show cancer...so now this vet thinks it could possibly be FIP too, i dont know what to think any more,Mac is still very weak, he needs a tissue biopsy but is too weak right now.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Mar 15 4:10 pm

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.