Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Who's Feeling Silly > The farmer and an airpland ride
Punkin

Lizard Hunter- Extraordinaire

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 3:38pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Punkin, Nov 4 3:38 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > My sister is COTD!
Sasha Maree

Furry Mice- BEWARE!

Purred: Wed Oct 14, '09 8:11pm PST 
Thank you Kally Kat & Athena. It truly was pawsome & such a great surprise for me.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sasha Maree, Oct 14 8:11 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > My sister is COTD!

Punkin

Purred: Tue Oct 13, '09 10:52am PST 
Concats to my baby sister, Sasha Maree for being chosen as COTD! cheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sasha Maree, Oct 14 8:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Calling all feral helpers!!

Lucy Lu- Heaven's- Newest Angel

Purred: Tue Oct 6, '09 3:33pm PST 
Many thanks to you, Tabitha & Fuzzy for your information about helping ferals. Sadly though, Lucy Lu was killed by a car a day or two ago. She had disappeared, and I just thought she was hunting in another area. I found her yesterday, lying next to the road near my subdivision. I just wish I had been able to do more for her, but it wasn't meant to be, I guess. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hot Rod and friends, Oct 19 7:22 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > found one at walmart

Sasha Maree

Furry Mice- BEWARE!

Purred: Thu Sep 24, '09 11:21am PST 
Go into the store and ask to talk to the manager. Not an assistant, but the store manager. I assure you that there is no such thing as doing anything incognito, as there are cameras posted everywhere in the parking areas. Just speak with the manager and tell him or her that you will be trapping the cat and getting it out of the area asap, but to please give you some time. I've heard of associates poisoning strays, shooting them with BB guns, etc. Usually with the approval of management. If they know that someone is working to get the cat out of there, they will usually cooperate. Good luck and God bless you for trying to help this poor baby.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sassy (2001-2012), Oct 24 12:42 pm

Punkin

Purred: Wed Sep 23, '09 7:40pm PST 
Thanks Fuzzy! Momma's oompletely in the dark about this, so ANY information is helpful.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hot Rod and friends, Oct 19 7:22 pm

Punkin

Purred: Wed Sep 23, '09 4:11am PST 
We have a new stray or feral, not sure which, that Momma is now trying to feed on a regular basis, but she is completely ignorant as to what she should try to do for her. Any suggestions or advice would be wonderful. Momma's hoping to get Lucy to trust her enough to be trapped and vetted, but for now, we will just be happy with making sure she has food to eat and some kind of shelter, since winter is coming. If anyone can direct her, we'd appreciate it. Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hot Rod and friends, Oct 19 7:22 pm

Get Well Soon > Brain damage

Sasha Maree

Furry Mice- BEWARE!

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '09 5:02pm PST 
hughughughughug

Sending you hugs and plenty of purrs to help you get better soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Boo, Mar 13 1:56 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Cat Hoarder- All New Meaning

Sasha Maree

Furry Mice- BEWARE!

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 8:03pm PST 
Too cute! Bet you'll have them all again before long. MOL
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sasha Maree, Jul 17 8:03 pm

Cats & Travel > Finally! Someone has gotten a clue...
Punkin

Purred: Thu Jun 4, '09 6:40am PST 
My first thought when I saw the story was how the airline could help with the Catster and Dogster railroad. We here are hoping that they become very successful and expand their flights to other parts of the country.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by KuJu Ku , Jun 8 1:26 pm

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.