Postings by BABY THE TUBCAT's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Contests > Catster Giveaway **Win a Safe and Snazzy Cat Collar from Pooch and Puddy**
BABY THE- TUBCAT

I am not fat, I- voluptuous

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 9:12am PST 
I love fancy smancy collars and clothes!! Just because I am voluptuous and full figured, does not mean I don't look nice in sparkly things.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BABY THE TUBCAT, Jun 26 9:12 am

Cats and a Clean Home > My Butt Stinks, and I Fling Litter Everywhere
BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 12:33pm PST 
I have six cats and a couple of them love to make a big mess for me with the litter just like yours does. I found and bought a very large sized litter pan and didn't put too much litter in it so that the sides being higher, that is enough to control too much litter being flung over the sides. My kitty Baby, has poopy butt syndrome too and there are times I have to was her butt. She is a manx and her sphincter does not pinch off her poop good enough at times and so she can have a stinky butt. She hates it when I put disposable gloves on to wash her butt but afterwards, she appreciates it, I know it.
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Beep, May 11 4:03 pm

What I Love About Catster > White Star Whitester Day 2011

LOVE MUFFIN- (deseased)

SPEAK TO THE- HAND!

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 8:37am PST 
Thank you for my lovely star. Mom still misses me real badly. She misses my pretty expressive eyes and playing "speak to the hand" with me. She made me a fancy grave with stones and a statue of an angel on top with all kinds of lovely silk sunflowers all over it.
[notify]

» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Dakota, Feb 7 7:39 am

Laws & Legislation > Decrimilalizing feeding stay and feral kitties!

MR.- VEGEMITE!!- Deseased

There is- somebody for- everybody

Purred: Tue Jan 4, '11 2:56pm PST 
I have sent another kitty that looks just like I did when mom started to feed me and ended up adopting me. Mom has been feeding him, or her. It is black just like I was. It is very cold, around 10 degrees. Mom feels bad for kitties that don't have homes and that are hungry.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Spike, Jan 5 8:14 am

Plus Power of the Paw > PLEASE PURRRR FOR PIGEON TO GET HOME SAFELY

EARL GREY!- The Duke of- Earl

Early early- early Earl

Purred: Wed Sep 15, '10 11:06am PST 
WE ARE SO HAPPY THAT YOU FOUND PIDGEON! YIPPEEEEEEEE!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by MILO BLUE EYES DB# 73A, Sep 18 11:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Kitty died about two hours ago...
MANX- SISTERS!!- BABY AND- SASHA

IGNORANCE IS- BLISS!!

Purred: Wed Sep 15, '10 11:04am PST 
We understand your loss. We just lost Love Muffin a couple months ago and we are still sad about it. If it was not for you, your kitty would not have had any nice life at all. You were great for adopting her from the shelter.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by BigBon, Oct 9 9:05 am

Cat Health > Two kitties with moooooshy poopies that smell awful!

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Wed Sep 15, '10 10:43am PST 
Because me and my two sisters, Sweetpea and Sasha are manx kitties, it is usual for us at times to have "poopy butt" syndrome. When mom sees us in the litter box going poopie, she runs and grabs a baby wipe to make sure that my bummmie is clean. Sometimes she has to chase me around to wipe my bum because it is sure cold!
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Indiana Angel Cat, Sep 19 12:41 am

Laws & Legislation > New Neighbor Hates Cats/Trouble Brewing....

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 10:20am PST 
I would make sure that you even contact local small newspapers and let them know what is going on just in case. You were here first. He sounds like a real bad case. He could get in lots of trouble trying to poison your cats. I would get a sample of the stuff when he is not there. I will also pray for your kitties that they are safe.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Coopurr, Sep 10 6:03 pm

Behavior & Training > My cat likes to poop on the floor......

LADY JANE

I need- medication

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 10:13am PST 
I used to poop on the floor at times. I never told my mom why I did that. I stopped doing it a few months ago. Mom never could figure out why. She thought that I was just wanting attention or that I was forcing the issue of her letting me go outside. Mom will not allow me to go outside anymore because I am getting up in years and when I go outside, I don't have the common sense to come in when it is pouring rain or snowing.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kitty "2004-2010 always loved", Oct 26 1:29 pm

What I Love About Catster > "The Snarling" The Most Powerful, Heartbreaking Horror Movie
MELAH The- Molenator!

Mimiimiimiimiimi- imimi

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 10:08am PST 
Me and my sisters and brother will be anxiously awaiting the next one.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by AnnaBelle, Sep 23 11:54 pm

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.