Postings by Muffy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 159: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Thu Jul 31, '14 4:53pm PST 
hughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '14 11:33pm PST 
So many hugs and prayrs for everyone in need!!hughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Muffy

Purred: Tue Jul 1, '14 11:44pm PST 
So Many Purrs for Everyone in need!!hughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > Sensitive Stomach/Food Too Rich?

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '14 11:05pm PST 
When Mom first got me I had a upset tummy and she put me on IAMS lamb and Rice dry food and I have been doing wonderful every since!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 25 11:53 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > All Paws Bulletin Group Hosted by Catster HQ

Muffy

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '14 10:26pm PST 
Hi Cow
I can't wait to check out the new bulletin for Catster!!smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Muffy, Jun 23 10:26 pm

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '14 10:22pm PST 
So Many Purs and Hugs for all those in need!!hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > MY SWEET BOY

Zoey

Purred: Thu Jun 19, '14 11:23pm PST 
Dear Salem... I and my family are sending you so many purrs and hugs!!rainbowrainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Uno, Jun 26 1:44 am

Zoey

Purred: Wed May 21, '14 4:51pm PST 
Dear Smithwick... i and Mom are sending you and your family so many HUGS AND PURRS!!hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:40pm PST 
One of my furry friends and a Catster member has crossed to the Rainbow Bridge... he is K. Malachi (Catster # 1315257) Would you all please keep him and his family in your thoughts and purrs... I have enclosed his diary entry...

In April I had become ill with a fast-growing bone cancer on my lower jaw. I felt very bad, but I held up as long as I could for my Mama Jody and Daddy Jimmy. They lavished love on me, took lots of photos, petted me and massaged my muscles. Finally one day I just looked up at Mama and she knew it was time. My race had been run and I was in pain. My Mama and Daddy took me to the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control hospital. Mama came to the back room with me. The tech gave me a shot in my belly button and then placed me on a towel on my Mama's lap and in her loving arms. She petted me and kissed my head and sang a little song she used to sing me when I was a baby. I got tired and laid my head down on my Mama's arm. The last thing I heard was her sweet voice singing. Then suddenly I heard the Heavenly Angel choir at the Rainbow Bridge singing. Many furiends and other kitties came to welcome me. One kitty friend's Daddy was even there in Heaven to greet me. I jumped up into his arms and he petted me. I will miss my Mama and Daddy, but I know they will be along very soon (in RBB time) to meet back up with me. I remember looking back down at my Mama. The tech had wrapped me in a fuzzy pink towel and placed my body in a box. My Mama and Daddy interred my remains in the back yard garden at home. I miss my pawrents, but Heaven is beautiful and I am with my Father God and all my Angel furiends.
[notify]

» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

Elmer

I'm in charge!!

Purred: Thu May 8, '14 4:40pm PST 
One of my furry friends and a Catster member has crossed to the Rainbow Bridge... he is K. Malachi (Catster # 1315257) Would you all please keep him and his family in your thoughts and purrs... I have enclosed his diary entry...

In April I had become ill with a fast-growing bone cancer on my lower jaw. I felt very bad, but I held up as long as I could for my Mama Jody and Daddy Jimmy. They lavished love on me, took lots of photos, petted me and massaged my muscles. Finally one day I just looked up at Mama and she knew it was time. My race had been run and I was in pain. My Mama and Daddy took me to the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control hospital. Mama came to the back room with me. The tech gave me a shot in my belly button and then placed me on a towel on my Mama's lap and in her loving arms. She petted me and kissed my head and sang a little song she used to sing me when I was a baby. I got tired and laid my head down on my Mama's arm. The last thing I heard was her sweet voice singing. Then suddenly I heard the Heavenly Angel choir at the Rainbow Bridge singing. Many furiends and other kitties came to welcome me. One kitty friend's Daddy was even there in Heaven to greet me. I jumped up into his arms and he petted me. I will miss my Mama and Daddy, but I know they will be along very soon (in RBB time) to meet back up with me. I remember looking back down at my Mama. The tech had wrapped me in a fuzzy pink towel and placed my body in a box. My Mama and Daddy interred my remains in the back yard garden at home. I miss my pawrents, but Heaven is beautiful and I am with my Father God and all my Angel furiends.
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sun 9:15 pm

(Page 1 of 159: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.