Postings by Kali's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Blind/Plastic Licking
Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '14 11:06am PST 
Normally I'd post this in the Q/A section but that's not working on my end right now. Recently I've noticed that Belle has been licking the living room blinds and plastic shopping bags. I've started working more recently so could this be her way of telling me she doesn't like the change (until last Summer I was home with her everyday since she was a kitten.) Could it be just another odd habbit that she's picked up from neighbor cats or does this require a trip to the vet?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Belle, Jul 23 11:06 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > how to put baby picture on catster
Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 8:55pm PST 
If you haven't already done so, you have to register for a Catster account. After you've done that you can create a profile for Baby that includes her picture.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sterling, Apr 19 6:19 pm

Cat Health > Declawing Rant!

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Sat Apr 6, '13 2:00pm PST 
As of last week they were still considering it. These cats are otherwise well cared for.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gabielle, Apr 7 8:25 pm

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Wed Apr 3, '13 10:10pm PST 
You all should've been at the Vet the other day when my neighbors asked about Declawing and the Vet Tech said that they didn't do it there and that it wasn't recommended!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Gabielle, Apr 7 8:25 pm

Food & Nutrition > What is your cat's weird favorite treats?

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Wed Apr 3, '13 3:03pm PST 
Belle LOVES Original and Cheddar Pringles!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Apr 5 1:35 pm

Food & Nutrition > Bravo Foods Recall
Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Wed Apr 3, '13 2:19pm PST 
Bravo is recalling some dog and cat foods due to possible Salmonella contamination!
Bravo! issued a recall for three frozen raw food diet products for cats and dogs because of possible salmonella contamination.

The affected products are:

• 5 lb. Bravo! Chicken Balance frozen raw diet chubs (tubes) with “best used by” dates of 3_6_15 and 3_12_15 imprinted on the side of the plastic casing. Only 26 cases with the 3_6_15 date were distributed nationally and 36 cases with 3_12_15 date were distributed nationally.

• 2 lb. Bravo! Chicken Blend frozen raw diet chubs (tubes) with the “best used by” date of 3_21_15 imprinted on the side of the plastic casing. Only 67 cases with 3_21_15 date were distributed nationally.

• 5 lb. Bravo! Beef Blend Burgers bags with the “best used by” dates of 3_21_15 and 3_22_15 imprinted on the back panel of the plastic bag. Only 47 cases with the 3_21_15 date were distributed nationally and 55 cases with the 3_22_15 date were distributed nationally.

No other products or sizes are affected.

The recalled product should not be sold or fed to pets. The company has received no reports of illness in either people or animals associated with this product.

While these products tested negative, Bravo! is allowing concerned pet owners to return unopened frozen tubes of food and patties to the store where purchased for a full refund. Pet owners should dispose of unopened product in a safe manner (example, a securely covered trash receptacle). Consumers who believe they have opened these products at home should just dispose of the product in a safe manner and contact the retailer where they purchased their product for a full refund.

For more information about the recall, please visit Bravo! News and Alerts.http://consciouscat.net/2013/04/03/bravo-recalls-three-frozen -raw-products/
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Belle, Apr 3 2:19 pm

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Tue Mar 26, '13 6:34pm PST 
BUMPING because I'd hate to see this topic bumped off the page!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Gabielle, Apr 7 8:25 pm

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Tue Mar 19, '13 3:37pm PST 
I agree Beep and Tia! Every single piece of furniture in my living room was either purchased at a church rummage sale or taken when neighbors moved out and left the furniture behind.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Gabielle, Apr 7 8:25 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote For Belle For Modern Cat!

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 11:35pm PST 
Please vote for Belle for Modern Cats photo contest! If you're entered please leave your link so I can return the vote! http://www.moderncat.com/photocontest/cats/2013/03/14/belle
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Belle, Mar 14 11:35 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Brandy and her Mummy, Bridget!
Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 6:52pm PST 
Welcome!welcome
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Mar 15 7:10 pm

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.