Postings by Orca The Killer Kitten's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 92: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Boogers\' 5th Birthday Bash Dec 23 - Pawty HERE!!
Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Tue Dec 23, '08 9:39pm PST 
sorry I couldn't get back here sooner. Happy Birthday Boogers!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Boogers, Dec 24 12:28 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Boogers\' 5th Birthday Bash Dec 23 - Pawty HERE!!
Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Mon Dec 22, '08 8:43pm PST 
*Looks around*happy danceThis looks great. I stopped by to drop off some more food and drinks. I will try to stop by tomorrow. But with the storms we are having I may have to dig my way out to get there....smile Does anyone know where the off switch is for the snow? It seems to be broken in Washington state!

Happy Birthday Boogers!!!!!partyparty
[notify]

» There has since been 315 posts. Last posting by Boogers, Dec 24 12:28 am

What I Love About Catster > BWAB's Second Annual Holiday Gift Exchange

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 8:42am PST 
wave Hi Everyone,

Last years gift exchange was so sucessful that we are going to make it a tradition. If you would like to join or find out more go to BWAB Second Annual Holiday Gift Exchange.

Last year we decided that we are so lucky to already have forever homes and loving families that we would share some of that by giving to kitties that are not so lucky. We will be drawning names the weekend after thanksgiving. You may choose to do your gift individually or as a group.

Last year we were able to sponsor several kitties from Best Friends Animal Society.

Hope you can join us!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Orca The Killer Kitten, Nov 15 8:42 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > BWAB's Second Annual Holiday Gift Exchange

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 8:37am PST 
wave Hi Everyone,

Last years gift exchange was so sucessful that we are going to make it a tradition. If you would like to join or find out more go to BWAB Second Annual Holiday Gift Exchange.

Last year we decided that we are so lucky to already have forever homes and loving families that we would share some of that by giving to kitties that are not so lucky. We will be drawning names the weekend after thanksgiving. You may choose to do your gift individually or as a group.

Last year we were able to sponsor several kitties from Best Friends Animal Society.

Hope you can join us!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Orca The Killer Kitten, Nov 15 8:37 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BISCOTTI, MITTENS & TISKERS 1st BIRTHDAY PAWTY!

Tort

Purred: Tue Aug 26, '08 6:11pm PST 
Hi everyone!
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 5:42 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BISCOTTI, MITTENS & TISKERS 1st BIRTHDAY PAWTY!
Tort

Purred: Tue Aug 26, '08 3:30pm PST 
I have my party hat on...partypartypartyparty
[notify]

» There has since been 187 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 5:42 pm

Tort

Purred: Tue Aug 26, '08 3:04pm PST 
Happy Birthday Biscotti, Mittens and Tiskerscheercheerpartypartypartyparty
[notify]

» There has since been 195 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 5:42 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > I am Orca's new sister

Tort

Purred: Tue Aug 12, '08 5:12pm PST 
Well mom may have came up with a name for me. But she says that after I arrive on the 30th we would see if it sticks. Mom wanted to find something that would best describe me and maybe the circumstances that brought me here. Also a name that Dad would like since I am really "His" kitty. So the name she recently ran by dad (which he loves) is "Tort". At first dad thought mom was coming up with it as a short name for Tortie which she told dad I was (they told Dad I was brindle, but mom told him that every time she hears that she thinks of dogs).

Mom told him that was in part true and that my nic name can be Tortie. But thought since the only reason he found me is because he is there for law school, it would be fun to give me a name that is a legal term. He then asked mom if she new what a tort was. She told him that there is different torts but that it a law used to recover civil wrongs or damages. From what
dad has been telling her about me at the place I am staying I am
more at creating the damages....MOL! He said that I had knocked over a lamp recently, but thought I was being naughty because I am bored.

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful suggestions
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tort, Aug 12 5:12 pm

Tort

Purred: Mon Aug 11, '08 4:07am PST 
Thanks, I hope that I get there soon too. I can't wait to meet the
rest of my new family. I would love to be your friend and I know the rest of my family always likes making new friends.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tort, Aug 12 5:12 pm

Tort

Purred: Thu Aug 7, '08 7:21pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

I am going to be Orca's new little sister! Right now my name is Stella but no one thinks that fits so for now it is ????? What
name do you think fits me? Some of the names that have been tossed around by
the family is Mocha, Rain, Autumn, Nyoko (means gem in japanese) Gemini and Neko (Japanese for cat).

Right now I am still in Virginia and they are trying to figure out how to get me to Seattle. I haven't met Orca yet but heard that he is a really neat kitty. I just hope that we all get along well and he likes me right away like he did with Boots.

Well I just wanted to say hi and ask for suggestions on a name
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tort, Aug 12 5:12 pm

(Page 1 of 92: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.