Postings by Opie T-bear--In Loving Memory's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > new member
Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 9:55am PST 
Hi! We (Opie TBear of THUNDERCATS*) sent you a personal note---your cat's face looks like she is at least part Bombay. Her coloration looks it, too. Need more photos! A Bombay can be dark brown to nearly black----and of course she may be part American shorthair, which is a specific breed, as opposed to Domestic shorthair, which is kitty-ese for "Heinz 57." (which I don't think your kitty is.)
Finally-----WELCOME TO CATSTER!
partypartypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswishespartyhi5welcome
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 28 11:32 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > She's not gonna get better.
Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 1:55pm PST 
I am so truly sorry to hear about Noortje. I lost my beloved Angel Pie Joe a little over a year ago--I lost his sister 15 days later.
Joe had Chronic Kidney Failure. He was like a baby to me, and for about a year I couldn't think about him without crying. Even now, writing this, I have tears blurring my eyes. I still miss him terribly, but I now know I will make it through losing him. It may sound ridiculous; but loss is loss and grief is grief.
I would say please leave Noortje inside the house. She is very vulnerable right now, and she needs to be made as comfortable and safe as possible. Joe was a Persian; so he was a quiet sort, not one to climb on things---and as his illness progress I saw no other signs but that he was a bit quieter as his time drew near. I was in the hospital myself when Joe passed. My best friend called me and said she was at the vet with Joe---I immediately became hysterical---I had known he was sick, but I didn't expect him to go so suddenly. He just woke up that morning and wouldn't eat and couldn't stand up. Dr. Dalyn W., our vet, who had cared for him and my other cats for years, said it was time. He had been through so much in life---he was blind in one eye and had suffered a brain abscess. His little system just started to shut down with the kidney disease.
All I know to tell you is keep those pictures--mine mean a lot to me still. And you will make it---cry if you need to , talk if you need to, and just love her asmuch as you can.
Donna
(P.S. you are in my group, THUNDERCATS* Take care.hug)
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by DustytheDogcat©(Dusty), Jul 16 1:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sabrina needs your love and support crossing rainbow bridge

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Tue May 29, '12 6:19am PST 
Hi. You WILL feel better and more at peace, we promise. I went to the bridge after being with Mommi 9 yrs and my brother Angel Pie Joe Thunderbear, went to the bridge after 11 yr. The first year was very hard for Mommi. It has been about 1 1/3 yr. now and Mommi is much better. Also, she lost Violett, her body-guard kitty, 15 days after losing Joe.
We promise you it will get better. It won't go away, but somehow for Mommi now the memories of us are a comfort. She cried for a year, when she thought of us, but is SO much better now!
Opie Thunderbearsmilerainbowlittle angellittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Opie T-bear--In Loving Memory, May 29 6:19 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > When will the pain go away

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Sat May 19, '12 10:40am PST 
I passed of renal failure a little over a year ago - Mommi had had me 10 years. It took a year before she could finally accept he was gone. A year before I left, Mommi bred me to a 1/2 Persian cat (I am purebred) and we got four kittens. It has been a HUGE comfort for Mommi and her favorite is a big, gentle neutered boy. He is over two years old now, and he reminds her so much of me--at first that was painful and now she loves that about him. She somehow knew I would not be with her very long---that's why she went ahead and got my babies and I died a year later. She lost her beloved Violett 15 days after I passed.
It still can hurt a LOT, but now she doesn't have that "I am not going to be able to stand this" pain. It was a rough year. Less than a year earlier than me, my brother, Opie, died from Chron's disease. That was horrific as he hemmoraged to death. Sorry to be so graphic, but that's what happend.
She firmly believes we three kitties were sent to her to teach her about grief and also about joy.
Angel Pie Joe Thunderbearhughugrainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel Pie Joe in Loving Memory, May 19 10:40 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our Sweet Opie Thunderbear

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Fri Mar 11, '11 5:53am PST 
We still miss Opie so much. He was a beautiful cat with a sweet heart, but he died from Chron's disease when he was nine years old. He has been gone about a year. We keep thinking, "OK, you've been gone long enough, please come back"....cryhug
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Tink the Cat, Mar 18 4:37 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > HALLOWE'EN CAMPOUT PARTY

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Mon Oct 25, '10 8:06am PST 
There will be a Hallowe'en
camp-out party tonight at 5 p.m. Pacific time at Mark Twain National Forest. ALL are welcome; come check it out! No costumes are necessary and you don't
have to bring a gift. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Opie T-bear--In Loving Memory, Oct 25 8:06 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > HALLOWE'EN CAMPOUT

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Mon Oct 25, '10 8:02am PST 
There will be a Hallowe'en campout party at 5p.m. at Mark Twain National Forest. Come one come all, and no costumes are necessary!big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Opie T-bear--In Loving Memory, Oct 25 8:02 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Meatball Madness Day in The City By The Bay 6/5/09

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 10:08am PST 
Guido, thanks for the invite and Hi Effuryone! *Wow*, this is some cool party!----hmmm, I smell meatballs, Italian Sausage------cloud 9cloud 9....*YUMM!*---------Opie and the Fabulous Thunderbears of THUNDERCATS
party
[notify]

» There has since been 731 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Special Rosette Request/Petition

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Tue May 26, '09 6:05am PST 
What a great Idea, and surely Lori at Catster would concur! We sent you a rosette, too.-------Opie and the Fabulous Thunderbears
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jun 23 7:50 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > REANAN AND MUTCHKA'S WEDDING

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Sat Oct 18, '08 1:25pm PST 
hug You two, concatulations! *shakes Mutchka's hand, hugs Reeree*
let's go munch and dance!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 7:32 pm

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.