Postings by Pippin's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > What sites do you order food from?
Pippin

Can I have a- straw?

Purred: Thu Jul 15, '10 9:45pm PST 
Mom is trying to get us a good canned food because she worries about our water intake. We don't like Wellness much, and the only other decent food the pet store has is Halo, which is decent but has a whole lot more veggies than any of us like. She wants to try other things but only knows of Pet Food Direct, where you have to buy entire cases. As picky as we are, she just wants to try some single cans of different stuff. So to make a long story short, where else have you guys ordered from? Know of anywhere that sells single cans? Any ideas you can give us would be great!

xo-Pippin, Ava Grace, and Cole
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 17 6:16 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Pippin

Can I have a- straw?

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 4:52pm PST 
Even though we're not around much, we still think about all our kitty friends here and purr for efurryone that needs it!
[notify]

» There has since been -15667.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Pippin

Can I have a- straw?

Purred: Sun Dec 27, '09 1:20am PST 
Purrs for you and your family, Sagan!

And also for efurryone else who needs them!
[notify]

» There has since been 428 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Cat Health > Litters that generate less dust

Pippin

Can I have a- straw?

Purred: Thu Jul 3, '08 3:50pm PST 
We have used the Feline Pine pellets, and they really didn't bother us at all! Mom really liked that the odor control was good and it was virtually dust free, but it's hard to get the clumps out with only the pellets.
We've never tried the scoopable, but we bet in combination with the pellets it'd be great!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Jul 18 4:15 am

Cat Health > brown dots?

Turtle - forever- missed

-forever missed- and loved <3-

Purred: Thu Jul 3, '08 3:38pm PST 
I've got lots of freckles on my nose and mouth, too! Mom thinks they're so cute.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Biscuit, Jul 6 9:25 am

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Ava Grace

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 4:12pm PST 
we've got purrs all over the place for everybody who needs them.
[notify]

» There has since been 3857 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Food & Nutrition > How much do you spend on cat food?

Pippin

Can I have a- straw?

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 3:58pm PST 
There are four of us.

I eat a 4 lb. bag of Purina U/R in 3-4 weeks, which is about $25.
Turtle & Ava eat Solid Gold's Indigo Moon, which is a 3 lb (I think?) bag every 1 1/2-2 weeks, which is about $12.
Moo (an outside cat) eats Purina Healthful Life, about a 4 lb bag a week, $7.

So in a month, we spend approximately $70-ish. Not as bad as some of you all!

But when you factor in litter, which is at least $15 a week, flea/tick/heartworm prevention, which is $150 every three months since we have to buy two sizes, and toys, it gets a little crazy! I don't think a lot of people realize what they're in for when they get pets. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Missy(never 'll forget you), Jul 10 3:54 am

Food & Nutrition > UT issues-question?

Pippin

Can I have a- straw?

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 3:23pm PST 
So I've got FLUTD, and I've had to be on prescription food for quite some time.

Now, Mom's seen in other threads where other cats eat grain-free foods and have no problems. I ate Nature's Variety Raw Instinct for a long time and my urine got worse and worse.

How does eating a grain-free food affect the formation of crystals? Have a lot of you had this experience?

Mom is just afraid that I'll get blocked, and that scares her!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shadow, Jul 9 2:13 pm

Food & Nutrition > Food for Urinary Problems

Pippin

Can I have a- straw?

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 3:09pm PST 
I agree with Leaf-canned food is good just so you can get more water intake.

I have FLUTD, so I'm eating Purina U/R. I hated the Hill's C/D and didn't just love the Royal Canin S/O. Unfortunately, it is pretty pricey.

Another thing Mom did to help increase my fluid intake was get a water fountain. I drink a lot more water now that she's gotten it.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Jul 11 4:08 pm

Food & Nutrition > solid gold indigo moon food?
Turtle - forever- missed

-forever missed- and loved <3-

Purred: Mon Jun 30, '08 2:55pm PST 
I started eating it last week because my Mom is worried about food allergies for me. She also feeds it to Ava, 'cause Ava wants to eat what we eat and she'd rather Ave eat this than Pippin's U/R.

So far I really enjoy it and have seemed more satisfied since I started eating it. Ava really likes it, too, and she's about 10 weeks old.

While Mom doesn't necessarily buy in to the 'all stages life food' deal, there's a lot worse a kitten could be eating than this. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Turtle - forever missed , Jun 30 2:55 pm

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.