Postings by Autumn - in my ♥ foreve's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > I need someone to teach me how to make wings
Autumn - in my- ♥- foreve

Love - it can happen to- you too!!!

Purred: Tue Oct 1, '13 5:14pm PST 
Thank you so very much Aragorn, I am flying little angel over there right away.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Autumn - in my ♥ foreve, Oct 1 5:14 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > I need someone to teach me how to make wings

Purred: Thu Sep 26, '13 8:01pm PST 
I am one of the administrators of the "Over The Rainbow" rainbow Bridge Group. I am in desperate need of someone to teach me and mom how to make wings little angel There are so many kits that have crossed the Rainbow rainbowBridge and they don't their wings little angel yet.

I'm sure there is a cat out there that can help me to help those cloud bound cats.

Autumn

ps: dogs need their wings too
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Autumn - in my ♥ foreve, Oct 1 5:14 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Bosco cat of the week, now at the bridge

Bo- ♥(you- were so- loved)

I love everybody

Purred: Fri Jan 13, '12 8:43pm PST 
Me and my whole family, kits, pooches and our mom Susan are so very sorry for the pain that your dad is feeling today. We hope that he will turn to his friends for some comfort, we are here for you.

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Bo, Autumn, Taz, Girl, DJ, Shadow, Harmony, cousin Wilson and our mom Susan
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 20 1:57 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:34pm PST 
No problemo Navin, afterall you do have your mind on other things today. I'm not shy, I will always speak up.

*gives Chelsea and Navin a big hug and kisses them both on their cheeks* I hate to leave but I must do what mom says.

Before I leave I would like to make a toast, *raises my glass of catnip champagne* To Chelsea & Navin, may all dreams come true, may every day be better than the day before and may your love continue to blossom until the end of time *drinks my champagn
[notify]

» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:25pm PST 
FUBAR I just have to tell you how much I love your name big laugh big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:23pm PST 
Thanks so much Navin.

For all you who are wondering who I am, I spend my time 'Over the Rainbow' Bridge and there's a little place called 'Hammock Talk' that's where I know Chelsea's sister Princess and her hubby Snipper. For any of you angel kitties your are welcome to come by Wed and/or Friday nights, we're there from 9 pm est until whenever. red face I'd just thought I'd mention that red face
[notify]

» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:19pm PST 
laugh out loud That chicken dance is fun laugh out loud

What's next, I can only stay about 5 more minutes, mom is cooking dinner for a friend who lost his wife 2 months ago, she didn't think he needed to be sitting home alone tonight.
[notify]

» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:15pm PST 
The cake is ready whenever our Bride and Groom are ready for it

Someone show me how to chicken dance and I'll try my best at it. Does it require partners, my husband Gato couldn't make it today frown
[notify]

» There has since been 56 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 1:00pm PST 
Thanks for telling me Chrissy, I told Chelsea's mom that I would watch out for her g-mom.
[notify]

» There has since been 73 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 12:58pm PST 
*sets up the tables* *puts catnip & jerky champagne on ice* *sweet cream on ice* * taps the catnip & jerky ale*

*sets food out* salmon soufle - broiled tuna steaks with minnow sauce - salmon fritters with cricket legs - broiled trout on a bed of crispy minnows - broiled chicken - lobster tails with cricket butter - prime rib with either catnip au jus or jerky au jus - jumbo praws stuffed with crab meat.

The food is ready, come and get it!!!

Here's the wedding cake (sorry about the football)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/whiteynelson/unc le%20rico/cake.jpg
[notify]

» There has since been 75 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.