Postings by Blue's Family

GO!

Ragdoll > Ragdoll NOT liking Snuggling

Blue

Purred: Wed Aug 14, '13 4:00pm PST 
Well, this probably isn't a lot of help but I have ragdoll who isn't at all cuddly either. I usually just pick him up for 30 seconds or come to him if he's laying down..just to get it out of my system. smile I don't know if you can change your cats personality if there's nothing wrong with him/her.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Blue, Aug 14 4:00 pm

Cat Health > Know anything about FIP??
Blue

Purred: Wed Aug 14, '13 3:20pm PST 
My ragdoll cat, Blue, was taken to the vet yesterday morning. He had been sneezing a lot the day before, then in the morning he peed in my parents bed and wasn't moving much like he usually does. He also wasn't eating. The vet said he had a fever and they kept him overnight, his blood tests came back normal and his fever went down so we were going to pick him up. But then it went back up again and he isn't responding to antibiotics last we heard. So I was told they were testing for FIP, and after reading about it I feel kind of panicky. We got him from a breeder and we have three other cats...but he's three years old I read it really only happens to kittens and older cats. I don't know, we'll know tomorrow I guess. The vet said cats just get fevers sometimes for no particular reason..so I'm still hopeful. Does anyone know anything about it?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Norman DB#93 2001-2013, Aug 16 7:26 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.