Postings by Sancho's Family

GO!

Cat Health > Occasional Vomiting

Travis

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 11:57pm PST 
Hi there,I would like to find out what your opinions are with occasional vomiting. My mom thinks its just hair balls, but I vomit food out and she sometimes finds hair in the vomit. It doesn't smell like anything and there is no blood, just mucas and food. I sometimes moan just before I vomit cause it is very uncomfortable. When my mommy took me to the vet and asked about it, they just said that is could be hair that gets swollowed, and hairballs... I obviously have a very sensitive stomach. When we get let outside, with my mom watching over us, I love to eat grass, its my favorite treat... (I should update my page to say that) - but this seems to trigger the vomiting too. My mom has had us on Royal Canine food my whole life, so I don't think it is the food. Your opinions would be appreciated! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 26 12:44 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > One year anniversary
Sasha

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:24am PST 
Thank you for your warm words... I can't believe you lost your babies in that terrible storm... big paw hugs to you! hug

Its never easy but I'm so grateful for what they taught me... they definitely made me who I am today, and Sancho and Travis are just making me a better person day by daycloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Beep, Mar 10 8:07 pm

Cat Health > Do you collar your indoor cat?

Travis

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:59am PST 
We also only wear collars when the doors are opened for watering the garden, or fresh air for us. We are both microchipped though, but mom's still nervous if anything happens that we have our collars on when doors are open.wave
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 25 1:46 pm

Behavior & Training > homeless because cat evicted her.

Sancho

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:36am PST 
I agree with Orange Ruffy - feeding them close to eachother will give your cat the confidence that the puppy means no harm, and can then relate positivity to the puppy rather that "he's taking over", negative feelings.way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sancho, Jan 22 11:36 am

Kitten Corner > Is this normal?

Travis

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:29am PST 
Sancho is 4 months old, and he makes the exact same prrrt noises, mostly when he is playing, excited, feels like some cuddles etc. Your kitten is just playing with you when it does these things... embrace it smile Its a great compliment! happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Jan 24 10:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > One year anniversary
Sasha

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:25am PST 
HI there, I'm new to Catster, but just thought I'd let you all in on the one year anniversary coming up of my first cat ever's passing. She passed away at the tender age of 2, from a heart attack we think, on 22 February 2012.
little angellittle angel

I want the world to know of her existence... cat on moon

Two months later, on 18 April 2012, I lost my other cat, Dizi to FIP... those who don't know the disease, please please please do research as it is good to know all the possible symptoms so they don't have to suffer...

Miss both my babies... but thank goodness for the 2 angels that they put in my life to make sure I was okay... little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Beep, Mar 10 8:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.