Postings by BooBoo Jr.'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 233: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Outright warfare--how long is it going to go on?
Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 3:55pm PST 
May be a PITA but you have to keep them separated as if they had never seen one another for now--hopefully it will be brief.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Nov 24 3:55 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Queenie found, but terribly changed
BooBoo Jr.

goofus ball

Purred: Wed Nov 20, '13 3:16pm PST 
You know we are purring hard here. Stella and Quenie--be nice!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Nov 20 10:01 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Queenie found, but terribly changed

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Tue Nov 19, '13 4:54pm PST 
YAY, and hope Fluff comes in soon!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Nov 20 10:01 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 3:46pm PST 
Not again..this is very sad. I can only wish you luck
[notify]

» There has since been -6.1999999999998 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Queenie and Fluff are gone

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Tue Nov 12, '13 3:42pm PST 
hug from all of us here. Meowma had Ringo a few years ago and he did the same thing; many cats that have ever been out are just obsessed with getting out again. They could still reappear; don't cry too much, you were doing all you could hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Nov 12 3:42 pm

Grooming > Fleas! :(
Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Mon Nov 4, '13 4:21pm PST 
Luna, the most important thing for now is being sure to apply the spot on evey month, on sched even during the winter. I have heard that the Seresto flea collars actually work much better than the regular ones which aren't very effective. However, you shouldn't have to use both.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Nov 4 4:21 pm

Grooming > Fleas! :(

BooBoo Jr.

goofus ball

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 6:48pm PST 
The white things are not flea eggs; put a spot on like Advantage every 30 days and don't miss even during winter, and you will have no problem. I suspect the white stuff is just flaking skin. Fleas lay very, very tiny eggs, and they do not stay on the host, they fall off and hatch on the ground, go thru larva/pupa stages, hatch and then the adult jumps onto a host. .
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Nov 4 4:21 pm

Raw Food Diet > Am I doing this raw thing right??

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 6:45pm PST 
I do not raw feed,except as an occasional treat for those that like it. but know Blue Ridge very well, great company. The kitten Grind is intended to be used as the meat portion of a raw diet, the Kitten MIX does have bone and organ in it. I think it's very important to know that Blue Ridge really does organic raise its own animals on pasture, here in GA ; no buying livestock that are from or have been fed who knows what or where. I am not into the organic, raw, etc but can tell you from seeing the place and etc if I was going to feed raw it would be this product.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bodrouex, Nov 1 6:45 pm

Kitten Corner > What do you think of this?

Bodrouex

all you need is- love

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 6:37pm PST 
I hate admitting my sister is right, but yes, big, TALL containers are better. The "Jumbo" litter boxes are 'just adequate' for even a medium sized kitty in my mind , things like storage bins or BEST YET mortar mix tubs or wallpaper past tubs from home improvement stores are far better and inexpensive to boot.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Nov 13 1:17 pm

Kitten Corner > What do you think of this?
Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 6:34pm PST 
Get a big plastic storage box with sides over 12" tall. also make sure at least 20" long...cut out a 'door' about 7-8 inches wide. (D oGet rid ot the top)When she flings , it will stay inside. Cheaper than a product labeled "litter box" by miles and unless she can aim really well whatever she flings will stay in.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Nov 13 1:17 pm

(Page 1 of 233: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.