Postings by Lazy Boy's Family

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Monthly Subscription box

Lazy Boy

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 12:01pm PST 
For me, yes. I liked the novelty of it, and the fact that it comes to me, instead of me having to go buy it. It helped a little with my busy schedule, buy I still had to go buy food, so it kind of ended up defeating the purpose for me shrug. I think it's a cute gift idea for pet owners (especially those who have everything). There's also a dog box, but I haven't tried it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 7:44 pm

Food & Nutrition > Monthly Subscription box
Lazy Boy

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '12 3:55pm PST 
I got Pawalla for a few months and like it okay...I did have a problem one month, and customer service wasn't very helpful (I posted on their FB wall, also, and my post was removed and I was messaged to privately contact customer service...AFTER I contacted customer service confused). The problem was that one box was missing a toy. Bad customer service turns me off...I did love their Tiki Cat food that was in every box...now my Lazy Boy kitty won't eat anything else.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 7:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.