Postings by smokey's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Kitten Corner > Help!!!Smokey is hissing at Milo....
Milo

The littlest- baby- guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 3:46am PST 
I rescued Milo at a day old....he is now 4 weeks...my puggle mandy adores him but my 2 year old cat smokey keeps hissing.....she keeps her distance but i do not leave them unsupervised yet...how can i get smokey to warm up to milo??thanks so much
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Aug 4 2:51 pm

Get Well Soon > please help me...i shut car door on neighbors cats tail...
smokey

Purred: Fri Feb 24, '12 1:41am PST 
i came home late and it was pitch dark...harley must have tried to jump in the car and i shut the door on his tail.....he cried but he didnt run away....i have been crying all night.....he came to me right away and let me pat him and his tail and ate some treats and was purring.....i have never felt guilt like this before.....he seems ok but i still feel horrible......will he be ok??please help
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tia, May 5 1:13 am

Behavior & Training > we just got 2 parakeets....help!!

smokey

Purred: Fri Feb 24, '12 1:36am PST 
thank u for your response....you're right.....when im not home i put the cage in a room with door shut.....i read that even if the cat accidentally claws the bird it can be fatal....thanks
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tasha , Feb 25 6:05 pm

Cat Health > I freally need help....shut car door on neighbors cats tail...

smokey

Purred: Fri Feb 24, '12 1:34am PST 
hi...i was coming home from work and it was pitch dark....i never saw him...harley must have tried to jump in the car and i shut the door on his tail....i have been crying all night....he cried when it happened then i called him and he came to me right away and let me pat him and his tail and ate some treats......i have never felt guilt like this before.....will he be ok??please help me...
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Feb 24 6:56 am

Behavior & Training > we just got 2 parakeets....help!!

smokey

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '12 6:46am PST 
we just added 2 beautiful baby parakeets to our family....i bought a stand for the cage so they are high up so smokey cant get them but she keeps jumping at the cage.....any advice on how to teach her not to do that?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tasha , Feb 25 6:05 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > a cat or a kitten??
smokey

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 1:03pm PST 
that is such a great story....im so happy for you both.....i wish i could rescue them all.....
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by smokey, Feb 4 1:03 pm

smokey

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 5:04pm PST 
thanks everyone for your responses.....i went online today lowell humane society and they dont hAVE any small kittens but some 8 months to two years.....i think i will probably go with a slightly older cat that is used to dogs and for the fact that oldedr cats have harder times getting adopted.....thanks so much
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by smokey, Feb 4 1:03 pm

smokey

Purred: Mon Jan 30, '12 4:54pm PST 
sooo funny....when i first got smokey she was bad too....lol....she is a little more than a year now and she still has her moments.....as much as i want a kitten i know how many older cats need homes....
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by smokey, Feb 4 1:03 pm

smokey

Purred: Mon Jan 30, '12 6:29am PST 
Thank you patch and emily........i have called a few rescues one of them had kittens born yesterday......do you think my cat smokey will try to hurt the kitten??
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by smokey, Feb 4 1:03 pm

smokey

Purred: Sun Jan 29, '12 6:26am PST 
we are thinking about adding to our family.......i will of course go to a rescue or shelter....do you think it woulkd be better for my dog and cat gto get a cat or a kitten???
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by smokey, Feb 4 1:03 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.