Postings by My Family

GO!

Other Meows & Purrs > Pawalla [Impressions, Input, etc.]

Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '12 6:32pm PST 
Hi Binx! We signed up for Pawalla this summer and I've been very pleased with both the quality and quantity of the products. Tasha has loved all the food and most of the treats. I would recommend it!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 22 6:32 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > It's Miss Tasha!!!
Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '12 4:27pm PST 
I was so busy at work today that I didn't have time to check my email till I got home. Imagine my suprise when I found out that my sweet Tasha had been chosen Cat Of The Day!!! Thank you so much to everyone who emailed/friend requested us! I know someone who will be getting extra treats tonightwink
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 24 4:42 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > And Then There Was One

Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '12 6:50pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your lossfrown
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 28 6:50 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > The Best Cat Litter?

Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 6:21pm PST 
This is not a clumpable litter, but I just switched Tasha to Yesterday's News a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. It's a pelleted litter made from recycled newspapers and it's 100% biodegradable. I was sick of clay litter for the same reasons as you and I'm really happy I made the switch. Tasha started using it right away without any problems. It has no dust or odor at all and can be purchased pretty much anywhere pet supplies are sold (Wal Mart, Target, ect).
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 8:03 am

Cat Health > Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?

Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Thu Jul 12, '12 5:41pm PST 
Hmm, I wonder if she needs another round of deworming. When we got Tasha as a stray, she had THE WORST smelling gas and poop. It took two months and three rounds of deworming before her worms went away, thus totally eliminating the fowl gas and poops.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 8:35 pm

Behavior & Training > How to stop paper shredding
Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '12 7:14pm PST 
I don't think you can stop this behavior. My Tasha LOVES toilet paper and paper towels, so I no longer keep them out where she can get to them. I think there's some kitty behaviors you just learn to live withsmile
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jun 29 9:48 pm

Kitten Corner > I had my babies today

Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Sat Feb 25, '12 6:08pm PST 
Congrats on the new kitties!!! That's very exciting!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 26 7:07 am

Behavior & Training > we just got 2 parakeets....help!!

Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Sat Feb 25, '12 6:05pm PST 
I have two parakeets as well and when we got my kitty, Tasha, I hung the bird's cage up HIGH in a room with absolutly nothing around that she could jump on to try and get to the cage. She has (somewhat) lost interest in them, but still lays there and watches them from time to timesmile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 25 6:05 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Best Way To Scoop Yesterday's News Litter?

Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 9:10pm PST 
Hello! I'm transitioning my Maine Coon, Tasha, to using Yesterday's News Litter, but I'm finding it a challenge to scoop out the poops with a regular cat scooper. I feel like I'm throwing away a lot of the pellets. Does anyone have any tips on the best way to get out the poops in one piece?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 11 9:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye - Alfie's story written 4th January 2012
Tasha

Miss Tasha Belle

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 5:42pm PST 
So sorry to read about little Alfie passing awayfrown I'm glad that you brought joy to each other's lives in the short time you had together.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jan 10 6:01 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.