Postings by Smokey's Family

GO!

Kitten Corner > What I want

Smokey

Purred: Tue Sep 27, '11 3:14pm PST 
great idea GUYS! I love all cats, so yay! Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Schumi, Sep 28 7:36 am

Grooming > Grooming (4 cats all longhaired)
Smokey

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '11 6:09pm PST 
you should first mist them, and rub them down with your hands to get them wet, but not soaked. Then, shampoo them with a natural oatmeal shampoo, like you are. After that, rinse the cats. Then, use a misting bottle with condtioner mixed in, and mist the cat down. Rinse it again, and then dry with a towel or blow dryer. If you want any more advice, read the following books:

ASPCA cat care guide
Grooming the stubborn cat
Long haired grooming: Cats

Hope I helped!!smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Umesaburo, Nov 3 11:30 am

Grooming > A short hair kitty

Smokey

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '11 6:00pm PST 
if I get a shothaired kitten, how should I groom it? Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pandora, Dec 7 10:25 pm

Kitten Corner > What I want

Smokey

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '11 5:57pm PST 
ok, so, i really want a new kitten. I am 12 years old, and have 3 cats and 2 dogs right now. My dad and I both love cats, so he would not mind another. What is a good cat to get? One that is in a budget of $100 to $400. One that is shorthaired, has no special needs, known to be healthy, few health problems, is good with other animals, usually docile, and is easy to train, since I want it as a kitten. Also loving and not aggressive. Any ideas? Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Schumi, Sep 28 7:36 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.