Postings by Sofie's Family

GO!

Birman > Just trying to figure her out

Sofie

Mew...mew..mew..- .mew..meee

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 7:11pm PST 
Thank you so much it helped a lot and yes she does the little huffing when you hold her and she wants down. Im really happy that we now have an idea about her now she is vary different from the other cats I have had so I just wanted to know.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sofie, Sep 8 7:11 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Peeing in the carpet
Sofie

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 8:30pm PST 
I have no idea why she is starting to do this but Sofie has started peeing on the carpet in the dinning room by the window she likes to sit in. We have three litter boxes and I see her drinking water with her paw in the water confused I don't know why shes doing this and frankly Im baffled about this and want to rip out my hair I have already bought some carpet cleaning stuff and it should be coming in the mail any day now. As for the drapes she well hides this all behind I pulled them up and are going to wash and trim them so maybe she will stop it. She was just at the vet last weekend and got a round of shots and flee meds so Im wondering if it stressed her out now shes taking it out on the carpet.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sofie, Aug 12 8:30 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > She peed behind the TV

Sofie

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '12 6:42am PST 
What if your kitty doesn't like to eat canned food but you see her drinking water with her paw in the dish?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Aug 13 8:08 am

Birman > Just trying to figure her out

Sofie

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 5:51pm PST 
Ok ok I know it sounds silly and I know hard core Birman cat parents are going to roll there eyes at me. But I was wondering if someone could help me finely figure out what my little girl is. I got her from the Human Society and they told me that she came from a house where a woman had many cats that all looked the same (she has a brother who looks like her). But besides that they had no idea what kind if cat she is.

I have been doing a little research on my own and from all of the photos and information I have been looking at keeps pointing at a Birman. She is vary small only about 7 pounds an stocky body and soft silky fluff but its not vary thick. Thank you in advanced ^^
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sofie, Sep 8 7:11 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Please Help Pissed Off Husband

Sebastian

I will eat your- toes

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 3:37pm PST 
UPDATE!!!!

I ended up taking over the poo poo duty's for Mon, Tus, Wen, Thur, and while I was a my job I got two high sided tote boxes to replace a couple of the littler boxes we had be having issues with and marked on the sides where the litter should be filled to just in case someone gets a little poor happy. So far it has seemed to solve all of the issues we had be having with are fling happy monsters.

Just for the record my husband was really just frustrated with it and needed to vent he really does love having them. Jason loves to pick up Sebastian and hold him like a baby to rub his tummy and talk to him its the cutest thing in the world. But hes still learning about taking care of animals scene he has really never had a pet as a kid. I should have known better than to just leave him to the poo poo without any reference points.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tia, Jul 14 12:38 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Please Help Pissed Off Husband
Sebastian

I will eat your- toes

Purred: Sun Jun 17, '12 7:29am PST 
Ok I really really need some help here my husband is the desicnated "pooper scooper" and hes at his wits end about are cats right now and is talking about geting rid of one of them. We have three cat boxes one thats covered in the bath room and two in a back room that are not covered and used the most. Im thinking that hes fills the boxes too full and the litter gets shoved out of the boxes by them just pawing around. Another problum we are having is that when the boxes have been used once or twice they start going out of the box but its mostlly pee and I think its are little girl who backs up too far from the box and misses all togeather. Im thinking that Im just going to have to take over the "pooper scooper" duty, put cat box lips on the open boxes, open up and maybe move and open up the box in the bath room and cleen the back room really good. Any sugestions will be vary vary helpfull I dont think I could stomic geting rid of eather one of my babys.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tia, Jul 14 12:38 am

Behavior & Training > Chewing on wires

Sofie

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 1:36pm PST 
I have been finding little kitty chew marks on my phone charger and I was wondering if there is anything that I cant get to make her stop doing this so I don't come home to a fried kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cinders, Aug 9 3:26 pm

Kitten Corner > New kitten!

Sebastian

I will eat your- toes

Purred: Tue Jun 22, '10 1:08pm PST 
I had a cat who looks just like him & she was a Domestic Short hair and Siamese Mix her mother was a Silver American ShortHair and her Dad a Siamese.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tiramisu, Jun 23 11:34 am

Kitten Corner > Kitty Licking?

Sebastian

I will eat your- toes

Purred: Tue Jun 22, '10 12:59pm PST 
I have had some cats who have done that its usually an affection thing but some other times it has been a I want food thing. I would recommend making sure the food boll is full before you go to bed. But in joy its my favorite part of the day ^^
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Jun 22 4:35 pm

Kitten Corner > Harmony in house
Sebastian

I will eat your- toes

Purred: Tue Jun 22, '10 12:53pm PST 
I have had Sebastian for about three days now & he still has issues excepting that Tabby my dog is here too. Anytime she is around he tries to make himself look bigger then hisses at her. Tabby doesn't really care that he is around but has gotten feed up with him and barked at him a couple times but that's it. I don't know what to do HELP!!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Emma, Jun 28 6:19 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.