Postings by Bella 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Kitten Corner > Found a kitten.
Bella

Purred: Sun Jun 5, '11 2:22pm PST 
I dunno he died like two weeks ago......... my dog likes her its cute because my 20lb puppy will roll on the ground when ever she is close to him and he cleans her. My roomies cat don't pay much attention to her.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lola, Jun 5 2:53 pm

Kitten Corner > Found a kitten.
Bella

Purred: Sat Jun 4, '11 6:05pm PST 
Just so everyone knows I'm dexters momma, and I found this little kitty in a trash can outside my apt. I'm not ready to adopt again and the rescues here are overwhelmed form the torandos that hit the area. I've made a topic in the adoption and rescue forum. But I'd really appercaite some support as this is very hard for me still.

thanks

Dexters momma
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lola, Jun 5 2:53 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a home

Bella

Purred: Sat Jun 4, '11 3:09pm PST 
bump
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bella , Jun 4 3:09 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a home

Bella

Purred: Fri Jun 3, '11 1:01pm PST 
I didn't think I'd be posting here again so soon after the death of my beloved dexter.

I am moving its been comfirmed I'm leaving birmingham on the 4 of july. but I can't take her with me.So I was wondering if someone would want her.

She is round 9 to 12 weeks, and is adjusing well so I know she will do fine. She will get along with dogs to a point and as my roommate has a cat she will get along great with other cats as well. Right now since I'm moivng and funds are tight she is eating bb wilderness. she is litter trained. I just need to find her a home as I'm not ready to adopt and would like to be at peace that she will have a loving home if anyone knows someone or is willing to adopt her I'd be very happy.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bella , Jun 4 3:09 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Thu May 12, '11 11:02pm PST 
My cat passed to the bridge yesterday. I pray for those who have lost a fur child and feel my pain.
[notify]

» There has since been -17534.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Heartbroken and so very much wishing I could have said goodbye.

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 2:59pm PST 
This morning at 4am I woke to find My baby Dexter had passed in his sleep. No words can describe my pain and sorrow.No emotion can describe my pain. I know you are in a better place little one and I will always love you. I'm wishing I could hear your pur and feel your kitty kisses once again. Wishing I could feel your warmth and watch you play again.

Sleep well little prince I just wish I could have said goodbye.

I will always love you.
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), May 14 7:56 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I have to find a new home.

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 4:09am PST 
This is Dexter's Meowma

I will try to get a pic by the end of the week. This is just really hard but I do have to put this out there. Dexter is a carrier of Feline Luk. So he would have to be a only child. This is just hard though I've only had him since Nov. He is my baby and I care for him deeply.........cry I feel horrible like I let him down. But till I can get the picture I will tell you about him. He is social but would have to be a only child. He is good around dogs but not with kids ( he is a nibbler and does play fairly rough) He is still in tact but doesn't spray if he has his Plushie " girlfriend" He is very vocal at feeding time but only at feeding time. Other than that you wouldn't really know he is there unless you look for him. He is sweet he will give you kisses and cuddle with you at night.

Other than that there is notthing else to say.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 11 4:09 am

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 5:43am PST 
I live in Alabama. Birmingham.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 11 4:09 am

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 7:57pm PST 
My name is dexter not sure if you remember it my mommy has been very busy.

My furdad parents are very sick and they are having to go and take care of them. One has stage 4 skin cancer the other has that disease that makes you forget everything and its in stage 3..... and well they don't have enough money to ship me to where they are having to move. I know I don't have a pic.( yet) but I'm all white except for some grey on my face,my side, and my tail. I'm told I'm a very handsome cat. My mommy is heart broken after everything we have gone through together but thinks rehoming me is the best option since the moneyies are really tight.

Please help me find a home.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 11 4:09 am

Raw Food Diet > I have another question

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 7:01pm PST 
Well today I gave Dexter some ground beef ( bout the size of my pointer finger finger nail) just to see what he wound do. He scarfed that stuff down like it was no tomorrow. I'm going keep doing that to experiment to see what he likes and doesn't like. Any advice on bones?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Dec 26 12:12 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.