Postings by Greyson's Family

GO!

Maine Coon > Could I be a Maine Coon?

Greyson

Master- Baker--Biscuit- Maker

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 9:01am PST 
I was homeless, living outside, in bad shape. My Mom adopted me because she thinks I am the most Handsome boy she eber saw! She thinks I might be a NFC, A Siberian, or a Maine Coon. I can't tell her, cause I've been too long wandering the streets. I have a silky top coat, and a fluffy undercoat. My tail is about 11 inches long and looks a little wirey. Can anybody help my Mom? It doesn't matter if I am a breeded kitty or not, she is just wantin' to know.
Thank you!
PS: There are more pictures of me on my page.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Greyson, May 22 9:01 am

Siberian > Could Greyson be a Siberian?
Greyson

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 8:48am PST 
I rescued Greyson from the outside elements. He is so very handsome. I am wondering if he could be a Siberian. What do you think? You can see more photos on his page. His outer coat is silky, and his undercoat is fuzzy. His tail is really long, and looks kind of wirey.
Thanks!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Greyson, May 22 8:48 am

Norwegian Forest Cat > Could my Greyson be a NFC?

Greyson

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 8:18am PST 
thinking
I saved Greyson from being homeless, he lived outside, and I adopted him and made him a part of my family. I think he is a NFC, and so do my veterinarians. I don't know that he is for sure, but he surely looks like one to me. My vet, the first time I brought him there, put his breed as a NFC, but we are all guessing. I have no idea where he came from, but he sure is Handsome, in my eyes and heart anyway.
He is very, very tolerant of my other furkids, even the 2 testy ones. Never fights, never. He is ten years old, (my vet thinks), and so smart he amazes me! Laid back, very loveable, loves to make biscuits on my belly. All from a kitty I couldn't even touch seven months ago!!
Anyway, DO YOU THINK HE IS A NFC, OR PERHAPS A SIBERIAN?
I would appreciate feedback.

PS: On my page, you can see a few more pictures of me. And since my Mom adopted me I have been On cloud 9. I am SO HAPPY to have a forever home!! dancing happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 12 12:51 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.