Postings by Harley's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Catster Railroad > Deeply Wondering?
Harley

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 8:02am PST 
This makes me angry that you could have a cat for four years and just get rid of it because of a dog(not that we don't love dogs we do).But after four years with your cat you should of got to know her and realized getting a dog was probably not good for her.There are truly some people that can't keep their cats for good reasons but replacing them because you got a dog is terrible and the type of home I wouldn't even want to put my ferals in.
Please realize cats are not property to be taken lightly.Hopefully the cat has found someone to take him in that doesn't see her as a inconveniece.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tia, Jul 14 12:48 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Anyone tried Cat's Pride Fragrance Free? Other good unscented litters?
Hunter- Devious

Purred: Mon Jan 2, '12 11:52am PST 
Mom use to use cats pride but found out it was way to dusty.The best brand she found now was a store brand from Aldi's for $3.99 a jug.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Smithwick, Jan 7 8:19 pm

Behavior & Training > Christmas Trees...

Hunter- Devious

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 8:09am PST 
Mom is still deciding on a tree with me this year.You see I was a feral kitten when she got me a few monthsa ago.I cxould boogie up a 25 ft evergreen with no problem so she thinks a tree might not happen this year.I told her chill out and just by a cat tower to decorate instead and we can put all my presents underneath.laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Leo, Dec 12 5:51 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs and POTP needed for our cousin Midnight

Hunter- Devious

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 8:03am PST 
We are so glad Midnight is doing better.Nothing more healing than watching the chickadees.molhappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Dec 11 3:25 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Missing Since Yesterday

Hunter- Devious

Purred: Sat Nov 19, '11 6:27pm PST 
Oh Linus it has made me and my mom so happy that you are back home.And thanks Tinks for letting us know.Mom hasn't been on today because I been keeping her busy chasing me off things.mol.I have a bad attitude problem today.We are so so happy Linus is home.Way to go happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Patch, Nov 21 12:42 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Betrayed by the Rescue we worked with-feeling angry and hurt here.
Hunter- Devious

Purred: Fri Nov 11, '11 10:33am PST 
Yes Tigger my mom always said if she won the lottery she would buy this beautiful mobile home park she lives with all the beautiful trees
and evict all the animal haters in here.There are alot. Then turn it into a cat sanctuary.If she feeds any more of my colony she may already be on the way of doing it.mol
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 21 5:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Christmas Trees...

Hunter- Devious

Purred: Fri Nov 11, '11 10:20am PST 
Yes Mom has decided against a tree this year considering she saw how easy I got up the 25 ft evergreen in her yard when I was feral.Plus the fact that I ripped the hair off one of her antique figures and stole stuff from her shelfs.She feels why encourage me since I am new to the indoors and have so much curiousity.Well I hope she finds something to put my presents under.Maybe I should drop a hint a kitty tower would be a great replacement for the tree.mol mol
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Leo, Dec 12 5:51 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Missing Since Yesterday

Hunter- Devious

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 4:45pm PST 
Linus let your Mom know there;s a chance people are caring for you bit by bit.My mom feeds quite a few strays some who like they had a home at one time but they know how to find the food pantry under my Moms tree.Every once ands awhile a strange kitty comes along and Mom makes sure it is fed well before it wanders away.Hopefully others are doing the same for you.We are praying for yiour return.
[notify]

» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Patch, Nov 21 12:42 am

Behavior & Training > I need to vent...

Hunter- Devious

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '11 6:14pm PST 
I guess us Hunters are devious.I chew on my moms hair when she,s sleeping so now she has to keep it tied up.I also love to grab her toast off her plate and run down the hall with it.I love butter.Who am I kidding I love all food.happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hunter Devious, Oct 21 6:14 pm

Behavior & Training > Who else has a cat that thinks they're a shoulder parrot?
Harley

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '11 6:05pm PST 
I use to love to sit around Moms neck in the car when we went for car rides but as I got older I started to get car sick.So the trips came to an end.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Oct 22 11:37 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.