Postings by Pickles & Cinders's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Cat Health > Cancer! Are you kidding me???!!!
Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Mon Sep 23, '13 5:10am PST 
Well Pickles had her treatment last Monday. I guess it went as good as to be expected. She came out of the procedure just fine, happy as ever. It's just a waiting game now to see if it decides to come back. We're just looking for a visual to see if the tumors reappear. way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 29 7:23 am

Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Mon Sep 16, '13 8:35am PST 
Good morning all!

Pickles is currently under anesthesia, and having the neoplasene applied to her nose. The suspense of it all is killing me! Hoping all goes well meditate
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 29 7:23 am

Cats and a Clean Home > nervous about house developing "cat smell"

Pickles &- Cinders

Look at me! - Look at me!

Purred: Sat Sep 14, '13 2:52pm PST 
"Cat smell" is definitely due to not scooping litter each time they poop and pee, and if your cat is having urinary problems and not using the box. The first is easy to do, and the other is just about paying attention to your cat. If he/she is having litter issues, it's usually do to an underlying health problem. Not that I want to scare you, but it can happen. That being said, don't worry and just love your kitties. We've lived in many an apartment with two cats and a dog, and have never had a smell. kissing
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kaylee & Amelia, Oct 3 5:07 pm

Cat Health > onsior

Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Sat Sep 14, '13 2:43pm PST 
Hi there! I just wanted to add that I too just got done giving Onsior to Pickles for the teeth extractions, and the nose biopsy. I am like you, and not keen on meds, but I always think of the lesser of two evils.....While the pharmacy is making money off of kitty's problems, I feel like pain management is so important in cats. If they are in pain, so many other things can happen, like not eating, which can lead to Hepatic Lepidosis (fatty liver disease), litter box issues, and even urinary flare-ups. Pickles will get Intersticial Cystitis when stressed shock . So anyways, there's my two cents. Take care!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shannara, Sep 14 5:12 pm

Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Sat Sep 14, '13 2:33pm PST 
Monday is the day she has the Neoplasene treatment....Yikes, here we go! eek I'll keep you all posted and thanks for the purrs!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 29 7:23 am

Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Sat Sep 7, '13 9:16am PST 
Hi all,

I wanted to share....I am in disbelief. I shared another post about a "nose blister." Turns out, Pickles has Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor, on her nose. She is going in next Monday for a Neoplasene treatment. As some of you know, neo is an alternative treatment created by vets at Buckmountain Botanicals. It's amazing, and has a good success rate of actually curing the cancer. We are doing this because we can't exactly remove her nose, so this is the next best thing. After no success with traditional chemo meds with Cinders, I'm trying it!

I just can't believe this. We just lost Cinders to cancer in May, and now Pickles.....Thanks for listening. cry
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 29 7:23 am

Cat Health > Nose blister

Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Wed Sep 4, '13 8:26am PST 
Hi All,
Pickles mom here. So she is getting her dental done as we speak. The vet just called to tell me that this blister on her nose needs to be biopsied. I know this bump, and honestly I thought it was cat acne. Please don't tell me it's cancer! I just lost my kitty Cinders to it.... cry
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 5 2:58 pm

Behavior & Training > He's spraying! Help!

Pickles

I hate everyone- but Mom

Purred: Mon Sep 2, '13 6:44am PST 
Your vet is right....Hunty is marking his territory because he can see the cats. I have experience with this, with my Pickles. Blocking his view is smart and will make him comfortable and secure. Maybe putting another deterrent outside like a sprinkler that turns on when there's motion detected? Also, you'll have to clean those areas he's sprayed really well. Using a blacklight to see all the pee, and using a product that cleans up the pee like www.justrite.com I swear by this stuff! It's a 3 step cleaning system, and worth every penny! The guy that owns it is super helpful and gives great advice. He's not feeling secure in his territory and that's why he sprays. Hope this helps!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Sep 7 6:09 am

Kitten Corner > Kitten Pooping Everywhere. Help!!

Cinders

I'm a lover not- a fighter.

Purred: Wed Aug 28, '13 9:11am PST 
Just wanted to add too....putting kitty in the box like every hour when you're home, will also remind the brain of where to go.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Norman DB#93 2001-2013, Aug 28 10:42 pm

Senior Cats > Shadow crossed the bridge today......
Pickles &- Cinders

Look at me! - Look at me!

Purred: Tue Aug 27, '13 11:25am PST 
Mom of Pickles and Cinders here. Sooo sorry for your losses! We recently lost our dear Cinders to cancer in May.....You are in my thoughts and prayers. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pickles & Cinders, Aug 27 11:25 am

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.