Postings by Teddy Bearz's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Maine Coon > Maine Coon Health Month
Teddy Bearz

I love you. - Will you love me- too?

Purred: Fri Sep 20, '13 12:02pm PST 
I am trying to start a new worldwide trend with a Maine Coon health month. During October we will be having a full month of fun activities to promote the health of Maine Coon cats. We will even be having giveaways for DNA testing for the HCM mutation! Please make certain to stop by at Maine Coon Fancy during the month of October!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Teddy Bearz, Sep 20 12:02 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Amazing Maine Coon Picks Up A Pen With One Paw!
Teddy Bearz

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 3:19am PST 
That's my boy Teddy Bearz! I finally caught this on video! cheer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8c3LoM_W4
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Oct 7 11:30 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Your Maine Coon Ought To Be In Pictures - Photo Contest

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '12 12:17pm PST 
Enter the Main Coon Fancy Forums Maine Coon photo contest.

1 Prize winner will receive:

■$50 US PayPal Cash
■Home page photo and bio article about the winners Maine Coon cat.

-See entry page for official rules
-Entry must contain a Maine Coon cat that belongs to the entrant.
-Visit this link to enter:

http://www.mainecoonfancy.com/forums/
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Teddy Bearz, Aug 14 12:17 pm

Kitten Corner > Is it possible for me to grow too fast?

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '12 1:37am PST 
Hey just a quick update. Check out Teddy Bearz's second picture which is most recent. And he is still growing! shock
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Marlin Purrkins, Jun 29 2:31 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Missing Since Yesterday

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '11 11:16pm PST 
Oh my 2 weeks now? Big prayers for you sweetie!
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Patch, Nov 21 12:42 am

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 10:33pm PST 
How true about the length! I was surprised my babe grew noticebly longer between 9 and 10 months. Didn't think he could get much longer. Sometimes I think the longer ones tend to be thinner and don't look as big unless they are spread out on their side.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Marlin Purrkins, Jun 29 2:31 pm

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 10:13pm PST 
Thanx Penn & Teller. What do I feed him? Anything he wants. eek Jus kiddin. He can eat a bowl FULL of food in less than a minute. And can devour an entire large chicken breast for a snack before dinner. But his favorite treat is turkey. Yes I cook him turkeys and freeze it in baggies for natural treats. red face

I always say that he is special since there is soo much of him to love. And Maine Coon fur is sooo soft too.

Your boys are soo precious. I am happy you took them both too. They look like they really love each other a lot.

And Finnigan and Lacey, I remember you and your family. I just adore long and med fur kitties.

Yes I do know that MC grow up to five years. This will be very interesting to see. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Marlin Purrkins, Jun 29 2:31 pm

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 1:38am PST 
I am now a 10 month old kitten. Check out my new profile picture. You will fall out of your seat. Mommie had to buy me a large doggie stroller. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Marlin Purrkins, Jun 29 2:31 pm

Kitten Corner > Does anyone else miss their cat's kitten-self?

Teddy Bearz

Purred: Mon Jan 3, '11 10:15pm PST 
If you get a Maine Coon buddy, you will have a kitten for life. I like to play peek-a-boo a lot! Ice skate on my mommies tile floor. Carry my toys all around the house. I even hop and skip to my food bowl at meal time. My mommie thinks it is funny when I sneak up on my cat friend Cleo (he sleeps next to the water bowl), and splash him in the face with water. Hey I am a fun dude that likes to clown around. wink

Some extra perks? Well, my squeeker is kind of weak, so my meows always sound kitten like no matter how old I am. And I have soft bunny rabbit like fur. My gentileness always makes me seem like an innocent baby. So I get away with a lot. And get super spoiled.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Jan 27 1:59 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > On a knife-edge......poor \'Jimmy Riddle\'......
Teddy Bearz

Purred: Tue Dec 21, '10 10:49pm PST 
What took you so long to take the bait Jimmy Riddle? Life is grand in a warm snuggly house. With a mum that adores you! You must have forgotten how good it can get! I am sooo happy for you. Merry Christmas you lucky boy!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Apr 11 7:18 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.