Postings by Marley (1990 - 2004)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Other Meows & Purrs > Hello and I am sorry!
Gomer

Commando Kitty

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '05 12:25am PST 
Bella, you are such a brave, beautiful, wonderful pup. No wonder my canine brother adores you.

You have NOTHING to apologize for. You are not the one who dragged Dogster drama over to the Catster forums. Heck, you were even pretty darned reasonable and level-headed in the midst of the Dogster drama. No apology neccessary. You're a dog any kitty could love.

Whisker rubs to you, sweet Bella.

-- Gomer, Topaz, Marley (kitty family) ... and Sterling and Opal too (the dogs)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 28 2:00 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Why??
Gomer

Commando Kitty

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '05 12:14am PST 
I noticed the same thing, Lemur. Actually, Adela ... I thought your dog-brother said on Dogster that he was just going to look for pictures of cats on the internet to make a Catster account with? Maybe I'm wrong ... I can't remember.

But as far as being excluded, I don't think anyone would turn another kitty away. There are tiger stripe groups, orange kitty groups, just about everything. But I bet that if I showed up in the Siamese thread, they'd make me an honorary siamese, just for wanting to play.

Play where you want to ... everyone's really nice here.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Pea (2003-2007), Nov 20 1:58 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > HEAVEN FORBID!

Gomer

Commando Kitty

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '05 10:46pm PST 
Ooh, congrats on the new dog, Sydney! Dogs CAN be lots of fun ... if we, as smart kitties, train them properly. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 26 10:48 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Im back!!!

Gomer

Commando Kitty

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '05 5:54pm PST 
I'm just going to paste our reply to the other thread below. And Milo, Keiko and Bear were talked about in this thread AND in the other one to which you refer. The reason you don't see those remarks upon re-reading is that they have been pulled.

Milo,

I don't have a problem with you as a kitty ... nor do I have a problem with your dog sister, Lady. What I have a problem with is coming over to Catster and saying rude things about a couple of Dogsters, which is what happened between you and Carlitos on this thread last and the "I'm Back" thread last night. They were not even generalized statements, but said the names of the dogs and how "mean" they are and I belive Carlitos said that dogs like that are ruining Dogster, which is untrue, and really an unpleasant thing to say.

This may not make sense to any kitty coming to the thread now, because the nasty comments were pulled. Actually, I am the one who flagged them to HQ as inappropriate.

Milo, I know you're a good kitty. I just thought this thread was going in a really unpleasant direction.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 26 6:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Dogster & Catster

Topaz

Mother to a- small dog.

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '05 5:49pm PST 
Milo,

I don't have a problem with you as a kitty ... nor do I have a problem with your dog sister, Lady. What I have a problem with is coming over to Catster and saying rude things about a couple of Dogsters, which is what happened between you and Carlitos on this thread last and the "I'm Back" thread last night. They were not even generalized statements, but said the names of the dogs and how "mean" they are and I belive Carlitos said that dogs like that are ruining Dogster, which is untrue, and really an unpleasant thing to say.

This may not make sense to any kitty coming to the thread now, because the nasty comments were pulled. Actually, I am the one who flagged them to HQ as inappropriate.

Milo, I know you're a good kitty. I just thought this thread was going in a really unpleasant direction.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Sep 26 12:12 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Im back!!!
Gomer

Commando Kitty

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '05 12:50am PST 
You guys ... uncool. Not very catlike. We have dogs on Dogster, and saw what happened. My dog Sterling said what he thought, but tried really hard not to hurt any feelings.

But Bear is not a mean dog. Bear's mom is really a wonderful person, as is Keiko's. You don't have to like them ... but please try not to come over to Catster to trash doggies you've had disagreements with.

Let the dogs fight, okay? Cat love all around over here, okay?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 26 6:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Dogster & Catster

Topaz

Mother to a- small dog.

Purred: Sun Sep 25, '05 12:45am PST 
Hey there, Milo and Carlitos. Glad to see you're going to be active on Catster. Yes, the fights that happen on Dogster are saddening, but it's just what happens with that many dogs in a room.

I do want to say, though, dragging the fights over to Catster are not a solution. The dogs you have problems with can see what you're saying here too. And Keiko and Bear are very special dogs. They're very close friends with Sterling, who's one of the pups in my family.

I'm not picking a fight, and I won't bother you here ... but please, try to keep it nice. Thanks much.

Cheers,
Topaz, Marley and Gomer (and dogs Sterling and Opal)
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Sep 26 12:12 pm

What I Love About Catster > The Cat's Meow!

Topaz

Mother to a- small dog.

Purred: Sat Sep 24, '05 12:49am PST 
Hmm ... let's see ... Southern California speak? Well, yes, Selket is right. If anyone has seen "Clueless" that's a pretty good parody. Basically? "Like" is used anytime you're mouth is running while your brain is disengaged. Other words that tend to pop out of your mouth when you least want them to are "totally," "super," and "suck." Lots of things seem to "suck" in Los Angeles. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2259 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Does Your Cat Think he/she is a Dog?

Topaz

Mother to a- small dog.

Purred: Sat Sep 24, '05 12:42am PST 
I don't think I'm a dog ... but sometimes my dog acts like a cat! Probably because I raised him from a wee pup. smile He washes his face with his paw like a kitty, walks along the back of the sofa like a kitty, and sleeps with me in the sun. Gotta love a cat-loving dog.

Oh, but our grandma's parrot barks like a dog! Does that count?
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Nov 20 8:24 am

What I Love About Catster > The Cat's Meow!
Topaz

Mother to a- small dog.

Purred: Tue Sep 20, '05 11:58pm PST 
*chuckle* I didn't realize you had an accent Beatrice. smile So do you go oot and aboot?

I'm a Valley Girl, myself ... so am prone to saying "like" more often than I'd like (pun intended).
[notify]

» There has since been 2279 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.