Postings by Mara's Family

GO!

Catster Railroad > From DC to Benton, IL!

Mara

Purred: Tue Jan 5, '10 1:39pm PST 
I’ll be moving to the UK on January 18th! Great, right? Well, it WAS until I received word today that my cats would not be able to be taken back by the foster care SPCA system I adopted them from. So another plan of attack now needs to come into play.

I have an amazing friend willing to take both of my girls… the only problem is getting them to her. If you’ve ever shipped a pet, you know how costly it is to do, let alone ship to. And on that note… would you please help me get my babies to their new home?

If you are in the Washington, DC area and are willing to take my baby girls to their new home in Benton, IL, I'd be amazingly grateful. Please contact me at graecyn@gmail.com if you wish!

If you require monetary payment, I would be happy to arrange this with you. Thank you!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Jan 14 9:33 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.