GO!

Could I be a Maine Coon?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Mollie

Purred: Sat Oct 29, '11 8:01pm PST 
I adopted this cat two days ago at a shelter. She is estimated to be about 3 years old. Not sure how much she weighs but she feels maybe around 10 pounds. Have a vet appointment on monday. Not sure if you can tell in the pics or not, but her feet are ginormous. We are still getting to know her, but so far she is really sweet, curious, and into everything!! Could she be a Maine Coon or at least a mix of one?
[notify]

Tequila

Anyone want a- Shooter?

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '11 11:49am PST 
My momma says from what she can tell from the pictures, she's got big feet and tuffs between her toes like me, ear tuffs like me, "lynx" tips like me but mine are longer not that I am bragging and she's got long whiskers which I don't have yet because I am still a kid.

She really looks like me and could be a MC or mix. We make very good companions. Thanks for saving a relative of mine.
[notify]

Tequila

Anyone want a- Shooter?

Purred: Sun Oct 30, '11 12:24pm PST 
Hi Mollie, please come back and let me know how your appointment went. Tequila.

Edited by author Sun Oct 30, '11 12:26pm PST

[notify]