GO!

New Here

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Chelsea

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:56pm PST 
My name is Chelsea and I was just adopted from the humane society yesterday, I had spent over a year at the humane society. I am happy to finally have a home!! I am a very sweey kitty and I am a huge girl!! I am a Maine Coon.
[notify]

Chubbs

Queen Of the- Hill

Purred: Sun Aug 24, '08 2:18pm PST 
Hi, I just just today too! My cat's name is CHUBBS.....and i am sure you can tell why...she is 13 pounds of love!!

Carrikitty
[notify]

The Fluffman

The Fluffman - too sexy for his- fur

Purred: Thu Aug 28, '08 7:50pm PST 
You will be so happy with your new Maine Coon!
They are very smart- they can open doors and read your mind-
but they are the most lovable kitties around!
[notify]

Chelsea

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 1:52pm PST 
She is a sweetheart. She fit right in with the family. She is a very loving kitty but she likes her space, when it is invaded watch out. She is so big and very playful, she is always running and bouncing around.
[notify]

Oscar

Live Life @ full- throttle...

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 11:52pm PST 
Hey from me, I'm Oscar. I'm a 3 year old Brown Tabby Maine Coon. I'm a big guy, I weigh 23 pounds and mom complains that I should be holding her!! I have the sweetest face and cute little voice. Mom tells me that's why she loves me soo much. I'm like a big teddy bear and love to be held. Even when mom says ummph when I jump on her lap!! I'm a Newbie and wanted to say Hi to all you other Maine Coons out there.... Be Cool... Oscarwave
[notify]

Smedley

MR. LOVES- KIDS...

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 11:58pm PST 
I can't let my big Bro get all the attention!! After all, I am the baby.... My names Smedley and I live with 4 other furry little people, plus mom,Dad,Big Sis,Her Baby and my Lil sis. We're one big family. I am a Newbie like my Bro and wanted to send a Hi out there to all the Maine Coons and Mixes. I'm part Maine Coon and only weigh 12 pounds. I'm Brown and Silver in color.... I'm 1 year old and LOVE being the BABY... Hang in there, Smedleywishes
[notify]

Amore' and- Bella

Beautiful Love

Purred: Wed Sep 8, '10 3:48pm PST 
Welcome, Chelsea!! So happy to hear you were adopted!! The Humane Society is my favorite charity!! My human, Jaime, does volunteer work for them! Enjoy the forum! Purrs
[notify]