EVERYONE!!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '14 2:09pm PST 
big grin
Well, I am in the Country Club Veterinary Clinic Prison-Hospital.confusedthinking. I have crystals in my urinarial regions eek.... and I have yet to see a golf course around here.shrugconfused I was brought in by Mommi & them in my traveling prisonette, and again poked and prodded most unreasonably, and then placed in a bigger hospital prisonette. I have them dern crystals, as I said.thinking I believe Mommi and them were talking about getting me on a "cystitis food", a special diet for urinarial crystals and kidney infectations. *hmph* Do not ask me how I sent this post, as it is a secret.big grin I am feeling a little better and eating a little food and no more tossing my kibbles, which I ALWAYS get with those crystals as they seem to upset my system.
Thank yous for yours's kind attentions.
Barney Joe Thunderbear, inmate,
Country Club Veterinary Prison-Hospital
(again, none of the usual amenitities one would expect in a country club......cheercheercheercheer)

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '14 6:31pm PST 
We are purring for you!! hughughug Feel better soon!! hug

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

Purred: Thu May 1, '14 6:25am PST 
WE SAW ON FACEBOOK THAT 41 MINUTES AGO SOMEONE HAD A MESSAGE SOMEHOW FROM CATSTER THAT THEIR CATSTER PLUS SUBSCRIPTION WAS CANCELLED AND WILL NOT BE RENEWED. iT SEEMED AS THOUGH THEY MEANT it was due to Catster being closed....thinkingthinkingthinkingconfused

Skittles- (2002 - 2012)

Papa's shadow - always by my- side

Purred: Thu May 1, '14 6:10pm PST 
I don't know what anything means anymore, mol!

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Thu May 1, '14 9:52pm PST 
Keeping you in prayer Barney Joe.meditatehug

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Fri May 2, '14 2:13am PST 
We're purring real hard for you tp get all better real soon, Barney Joehughughughug

I thought they weren't doing the renewals as they were going to close before
They were supposed to refund any money that was sent for that reason
But now that they're gonna stay open, I don't know if they'll be starting the Catster Plus back up or not

I know you can't buy zealies and we're almost out so we just send the free gifts

Coco

The Bad Siamese- Twin!

Purred: Fri May 2, '14 7:31pm PST 
Barney Joe, we're sorry to hear you have to stay at that vet place. I had to stay there overnight when I got spayed and it's definitely no country club! We're sending you lots of get well purrs.

During this interim period, while we're waiting to hear about the new partner (taking over the Catster/Dogster Community), Plus subscriptions are being extended compliments of SAY Media. You can also get more zealies if you e-mail Lori or John at Catster/Dogster - click the "Support" link at the bottom of the page and let them know you need zealies. We got 300 when we asked!

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat May 3, '14 1:53am PST 
hughughughughughughugBarney Joehughughughughughughug

Caramello

What can I get- into next?

Purred: Sun May 4, '14 1:07pm PST 
big hug to Barney Joe!

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

Purred: Fri May 9, '14 3:13am PST 
Hi everyone! I am home and doing good on my new Hills antie-urinarial problification-prevention diet!big grin

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4