ACE OF SPADES CROSSHED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '14 7:17pm PST 
Today Ace of Spades wash Diary of the Day Doggie. Thish wash in hish diary: cry

The Life of a Heart Dog
Ace
March 27th 2014 4:23 pm

My boy Ace came to me kind of by accident when I visited a litter of springer spaniel pups that had all girls and one boy. By the time I got there only the little boy was there looking all lonely and sad. I found out later that the man that had him was not a very nice man. I had no intention of adopting this dog as I had recently lost my golden retriever a month or so before. But this boy looked up at me with the saddest soulful eyes that I had eve seen that I couldn't leave him there! Well he turned out to be my closest friend. He knew me better that I knew me. He was with me as I healed from 2 spinal surgeries and knew the days that I was especially feeling bad. We spent 11 years together and took care of each other. We knew each others every move. I cannot share yet how I lost my Ace at 11 years old. It still hurts too much. One day I will tell you. But I will tell you that when he went to Rainbow Bridge he took a piece of my heart with him

meditate Pawleashe shtop by and extendsh a paw to Ace and his Family. Though he crosshed the Bridge in June, hish mom wash only able to writesh about it now. cry He hash one pal. Thanksh you.flowers

ID# 1112045

Alsho, pawleashe notesh he hash a new brofur to Dogster (3/27) named Jett Black Gem and no palsh yet.

Ivy Joy

Our hearts are- connected by- paws!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 4:10am PST 
So very sad...purring for the family and peace to Ace....Fly Free heart doglittle angel

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 3:20pm PST 
Thanksh you Ivy Joy!big hug

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '14 5:57am PST 
Bless his heart. He sounds very special. I will stop by his page and I'll also send a friend request to his new brother here hug

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '14 6:28am PST 
Our condolences to Aces´s family hughughughug
God be with them
angel´s hugshughughug
Crystal

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '14 6:37pm PST 
Thanksh you Scooter and Crystal!big hug