Time to Say Good Nite Dear Friends

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Mon Jan 20, '14 9:47pm PST 
hughughughughughug

The end is coming near. This place has been a wonderful retreat and there have been some wonderful times spend here.

We lost a lot of the threads due to a Dogster Upgrade, but I still remember the BIG laughs we had running amok on the island.

Come and let us enjoy some dogeritas, pond water, or take a skinny dip in the many pools of water on the island.

hughughughug

island water fall

big hug

Comu'

Good boy

Purred: Tue Jan 21, '14 12:16am PST 
flowers Those emoticons are hysterical. smile Pawty time! hamster dance
eek They don't have a cake emoticon... but we can all imagine it. smile

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Tue Jan 21, '14 10:15am PST 
(*sigh*)

Why does big business never see the big picture... This was such a nice quiet place when things weren't quiet elsewhere

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Jan 21, '14 2:05pm PST 
Hi Comu! Welcome! Paradise was started by Smokie and it was a lot of fun. We had some crazy adventures here. We lost a lot of the threads when there was an upgrade. But we had fun. Stormie and Me were the Survivor players of the island and also once we were captured by land rats and wild tribes.

It's sad to have to miss those days and they will be only Memories.

Anyways...let me have Talker get you and Sandy a good hammock and a nice tropical drink. cheer

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Tue Jan 21, '14 2:09pm PST 
Oh do we have any lobster traps I really need one last lobster feed while we are here

Josie

I shed- therefore I am!

Purred: Wed Jan 22, '14 9:57am PST 
Hi, all. I think me and Kiko were members once, back when we had plus. Or maybe just Kiko was. It only allowed me to join today. wave

Kiko

Jerky Thief- Extraordinare!!

Purred: Wed Jan 22, '14 9:58am PST 
snoopy That's because I snuck back in when nodog was looking!! big laugh

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Wed Jan 22, '14 11:56am PST 
Josie and Kiko!!!! cheer let Talker get you a dogerita!
Sandy, I'm sure Talker is going to be checking on his lobster traps. I'll also have him set up the dinner menu too. You pups must be starving. I mean he can't expect us to just nibble on these assortment of appetizers that he made for us. I mean, I can only have so much cheese before I start filling a little full. And look at these mushroom caps....they're looking a little sad out here in the sun.

*sigh*
Talker is slacking off.

Cindy Sue

Stick my nose- down every hole- I see!

Purred: Thu Jan 23, '14 2:49pm PST 
wave Hi Banners...Talker too!! Thanks for the invite to your beautiful island...whew, it's warm...I better take my coat off!!

This will be a wonderful place to spend the final days of...the end of an era~

But, no time to be sad now...I heard someone say hammock...that sounds good big grin

Oh...Banners...do I still have to wear my foil hat??? Thanks for the flower...sure spiffed up the hat wink

Kiko

Jerky Thief- Extraordinare!!

Purred: Thu Jan 23, '14 7:03pm PST 
Did somedog say lobster?? eek

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9