wonder if anyone wants to do a valentines card exchange

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nibbler

Cool Beans

Purred: Fri Jan 10, '14 9:41am PST 
pretty soon we will be celebrating valentines day
so i am starting this thread to see if anyone is interested in sending each other valentines either thru
snail mail or email

also on a side note, im working on samples for valentines photos

so if you want to send cards please respond here

♥Tayl- a♥

Lady Tayla

Purred: Fri Jan 10, '14 10:25am PST 
Valentine photos would be furbulous! How about a Secret Admirer exchange, where we send a special message or gift to someone else anonymously with a clue...and then we need to try to guess who sent it? We are willing to put up a few zealies as a gift to those who guess first.

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Fri Jan 10, '14 11:48am PST 
Sounds like fun!

Nibbler

Cool Beans

Purred: Fri Jan 10, '14 6:25pm PST 
hmmm tayla that sounds like a good idea and alot of fun

Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Purred: Sat Jan 11, '14 4:38am PST 
I am in!way to go

♥Emma- CSD♥

Will work for- biscuits

Purred: Sat Jan 11, '14 5:04am PST 
We are all in too! Hey Nibbler- since it was your idea to get things started, perhaps you would like to take the lead on this?

You can put us all down:

Emma
Tayla
Ginger Belle
Serena

And I also hear that:

Bailey
Nibbler
Pepper

...are all in as well. What a great start. Why don't you advertise this and see if we can get others interested as well?

Nibbler

Cool Beans

Purred: Sat Jan 11, '14 7:48am PST 
ok i contacted tayla to see exactly what they are thinking about their idea.. lol im only use to doing the cards via snail and email.. and emma im gonna get in touch with you cuz i have a idea for another contest that we can give zealies

♥Emma- CSD♥

Will work for- biscuits

Purred: Sun Jan 12, '14 9:36am PST 
Hi- Nibbler has such creative ideas, but my sense is that while we are trying to attract furs back, we should keep things as simple as possible. There are a lot of humans without sophisticated computer skills who need a one click approach, and others who are just short on time. The Secret Admirer guessing game is one approach, if anyone has a better one click game then let us know. and we can decide as a group. hug

Nibbler

Cool Beans

Purred: Sun Jan 12, '14 1:45pm PST 
i asked tayla how we wanted to do this secret game.. be it via like photos, or gifts on walls or zealies here.. or what we wanted to do.. im up for ideas.. and my one idea is a photo kissing contest.. not too hard

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sun Jan 12, '14 2:10pm PST 
We could do that or what Tayla said earlier...OR...

If we wanted this to be an ongoing game, we can have someone (maybe Nibbler) start and say nice things about another fur...and we have to guess who the fur is. Then, the fur who guesses writes something nice about another fur...and so on. This way, it would be interactive. Just a thought.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2