QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Callie

i love my sisfur

Purred: Fri Jan 3, '14 10:54am PST 
Hmmmm, my New year's resolution..... I haven't really thought of it yet...... but one of my main goals is to help my sisfur Chloe to lose weight. MOL!!!!kittylaugh out loud

Snowby

eat. sleep.- snuggle.

Purred: Fri Jan 3, '14 11:04am PST 
My new years resolution is to make as many furiends as possible.

Good resolution Callie! way to goway to gowave I hope your sisfur is able to lose weight!

Shadow

Black cats are- the best

Purred: Fri Jan 3, '14 2:46pm PST 
My resolution? Continue to try to get mom to put a cat in her book smile And to keep trying to lick her ears. Mom's is to finish her book and publish it this year. It's called A Goddess Awakens. It's a fantasy novel about a goddess who wants to take over woman, Althea, in order to spread destruction, and Althea and her friends are trying to stop it. Mom has one book already published, Kismet and Tell. It's a fun, light fantasy novel. It actually has a cat in it, but only briefly. Details about the book are on her website: jeanneowens.weebly.com

Sapphire

i am beautiful

Purred: Sat Jan 4, '14 10:02am PST 
Woah that is sooooo cool, Shadow! I'll definitely have to read it!!!!!!applauseway to gokitty
Good luck on finishing it! And getting your mom to put a cat in it! MOL!happy dance

Shadow

Black cats are- the best

Purred: Sat Jan 4, '14 12:15pm PST 
Thanks! I'll do my best smile

Pearl-swirl

i get what i- want when i want

Purred: Tue Jan 7, '14 9:11am PST 
Hey guys! wave Sorry i haven't been doing this in a while..... but here's your question of the day!

WHAT WEIRD THINGS DO YOU DO THAT YOUR HUMANS THINK IS CUTE????

Chloe

be myself

Purred: Tue Jan 7, '14 9:16am PST 
well, let me see......... i guess it's weird when i hide under the bed and refuse to get out, even when the broom is involved! MOL!

Shadow

Black cats are- the best

Purred: Tue Jan 7, '14 1:24pm PST 
I like to get in Mom's lap, purr, and lick her earlobes while kneading her shoulders

Pearl-swirl

i get what i- want when i want

Purred: Tue Feb 25, '14 1:29pm PST 
Hey efuryone! Question of the Day is starting back up again, since Catster is not closing after all!!!!dancingdancingdancingdancingpartypartypartypartypartypartyeekeekparty

Here is your question.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY GIFT IN THE WORLD FROM YOUR HUMAN, WHAT WOULD IT BE????

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2