QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pearl-swirl

i get what i- want when i want

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 12:28pm PST 
Hey guys, this is Pearl wave with your question of the day!!!! We will do a question as often as possible and you can answer however long you want. hughug

So here's the queston....

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?

Sapphire

i am beautiful

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 12:32pm PST 
Well, that is a hard question....thinkingthinking there are so many things i want, but i'm pretty sure you want me to say something physical and not mushy like hugs and kisseshugkissing so here it is..... i want a big can of kitty treats!!!!party they are so yummy and when i do get them, i eat them on Christmas day and it feels awesome, except for the fact that i've gained a few pounds.... MOL!!!! kittykitty

Bluebell

i love myself- and my mommy

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 12:41pm PST 
I think I would like a few more kitty toys!cheercheercheercheer

Pearl-swirl

Purred: Mon Dec 9, '13 2:22pm PST 
Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's your next question..........

WHAT NAUGHTY THING HAVE YOU DONE THIS MONTH?

Pearl-swirl

Purred: Sat Dec 28, '13 5:56pm PST 
Hey guys!!!wave sorry I haven't been posting in a while..... but anyways..... here's your question of the day!

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT YOUR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR????

Shadow

Black cats are- the best

Purred: Sun Dec 29, '13 7:58am PST 
My favorite part was the treats and new bed I got, and the bits of chicken and ham from Mom's Christmas dinner that she gave me smile It was also nice that Mom wasn't busy working or writing on her book and had free time to give more attention me and Cinnamon.

Snowby

eat. sleep.- snuggle.

Purred: Mon Dec 30, '13 8:14am PST 
My favorite part was being wif my mommy cat and my brofurs and sisfurs and having a yummy treat!dancing
And I think that is so cool Shadow that you got a new kitty bed!!!!wave

Pearl-swirl

Purred: Mon Dec 30, '13 8:31am PST 
Well it looks like it's about time for another question of the day!!!!!!happy dance here it is.......

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO FOR NEW YEAR????

Shadow

Black cats are- the best

Purred: Tue Dec 31, '13 10:55am PST 
For New Year? Nothing much. Just try to stay up with Mom on New Year's Eve, but she usually dozes off before midnight. And if I'm lucky, I'll get a little bit of her New Year's dinner. Mom usually ends up going shopping or doing something with her Mom at some point on New Year's day, but for the most part, she takes it easy and I try to get as much attention from her as I can on her day off. Mom says she's going to try to get some writing done on her book, and I think I'm going to try to help her. Can you believe she hasn't put a cat in her book yet (though there is one in her other book). She has a wolf/dog, and birds, but no cat! Maybe if I hang around her enough, try to be her muse, she'll work a cat into it.

Pearl-swirl

Purred: Thu Jan 2, '14 7:19pm PST 
Woah thats really cool Shadow! What is your mom's book about??????applauseway to go

And the question of the day is.....

WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION????

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2