Mom needs prayers and help with some personal problems.

Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Purred: Sun Oct 13, '13 11:01pm PST 
Hey gang, Maggie here. My human mom needs your prayers as her dad is very sick and may not live to see Christmas this year. He has two types of stage 4 cancer that chemo will not help. He is so weak that the doctors have already said that if they were to try chemo it would kill him. Mom has been told by her older siblings that she is to be his power of attorney and she has to make sure that everything is taken care of. He was a helicopter medic in Korea and is a veteran. If any of you can help please contact her through paw mail. It might take her a while to answer you because she is really busy. If you do have any help for her please put VETERAN in the title. Thanks

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Tue Oct 15, '13 3:45am PST 
I am so sorry Maggie ! We will be praying for your mommy´s Dad !crycry
My mommy just lost hers last July and she is still very sad
God bless you and your family
love and angel´s hugs
Crystal hughughughughuglittle angelhughug

Lexi

Spreading Smiles- Wherever I- Go....

Purred: Thu Oct 24, '13 3:45pm PST 
Maggie I'm sorry we haven't been online for almost 5 months so haven't known what's going on with all our pals.

hug Prayers for your family Sweet Maggie and yours Momma as well Crystal hug

Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Purred: Fri Oct 25, '13 7:09am PST 
Mom's dad passed away yesterday morning at 3hi50 am. Mom got the first call that he was at the hospital and getting ready to be moved to ICU at 3:40 then ten minutes later the second call came in that he was gone. But he was laughing and joking right up to the end.