My pal Dotman needs your prayers

K. C.

Playtime

Purred: Mon Oct 7, '13 3:58pm PST 
Dotman is currently at the vet's he had fluid in his lungs and was on oxygen but the last update was that he is again breathing comfortably on his own. This is still quite serious...so please pray for my pal Dotman...

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Tue Oct 8, '13 7:04am PST 
MY angel sibs are on their way with healing dust! We all purr he can come home soon and feel Much better hug

K. C.

Playtime

Purred: Tue Oct 8, '13 4:34pm PST 
What Dotman has is idiopathic chylothorax. He is taking his meds well but cannot get the Rutin that I need to get for him hopefully can find it tomorrow.. It is something that everyone in a blog about this disease said helped a lot. If anyone has heard of this disease or had any cat with it please let me know of anything you know about it. Thanks. He is doing fine right now, but the Rutin is suppose to help dry up the fluid in his lungs. Just haven't been able to find out where to get it.
Thanks for you comments.

Big Bob

Big Angel- Huggs... Big Bob- ♥

Purred: Wed Oct 9, '13 2:22pm PST 
Purrs for Dotman hughughughug

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Wed Oct 9, '13 6:29pm PST 
Glad to hear that Dotman is doing ok for now. Sending purrs

K.C. Have your Mom goggle Rutin or go to www.Puritan.com They have it on sale right now. It is $11.39 for one bottle. I'm assuming that kitties can take the same supplement as humans.