Close X

Catio - TKC's Lounging Area

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Twix- (Forever- Missed)

Mrs. Chinacat - Alfie's Wifey -
Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 2:12pm PST 
Welcome to the Catio (Patio)! TKC's Lounging area for daily chit-chatting.

This thread was created with the hopes of getting our group chatting again. Many of our members/friends are on Facebook now. Instead of posting here, they post there; sharing their thoughts/feelings, stories, photos, etc. Which is okay, but it's something we use to do here on Catster and in The Kitties' Club. My goal is to bring some of that back to our group. Not everyone/purr is on Facebook, so some miss out on what's going on in their friends' lives. That's where this thread comes in.

Think of this as a place where you can sit back and relax while you share a good cup of coffee with your friends. . . . . . . .

How's your day been? Anything new going on? Purrlease share it here!

Edited by author Mon Sep 2, '13 10:50pm PST

Zephyr 2003- - 2016

Gotta Lie Down- Now.
Purred: Sat Aug 31, '13 6:52am PST 
Hello Twixy! Thank you for the new thread. Can I just say that my day has been perfectly horrid because Mummy took me to the V-E-T and I had drops put in my eyes and a thermometer shoved up my silenced !!! Not impressed!

Mom's Diva- Princess
Purred: Sat Aug 31, '13 12:15pm PST 
Hi, Twixy and Zephyr! Thank you for starting this thread, Twixy. I hope our members will stop by to chat or just say hi!

Oh gosh, Zephyr, I'm sorry you had to go to the v-e-t and be subjected to those indignities. I hate being poked and prodded and stuck with those needles!

It's so hot here! Momma has done her grocery shopping and is in for the day, in the nice A/C. She has a long holiday weekend so we'll have extra time together!

♥- Angel - ♥

Kissy-face ...- wiggle paws
Purred: Sat Aug 31, '13 5:45pm PST 
the goods and the bads continue - poor you Zephyr having to endure such indignities eek

and Coco - surely your weather will become cooler soon cat on moon

here' it's the 1st day of Spring - yay cheer

the temperature's have shot up without warning, it's stopped raining and the sun's shining cloud 9

but, either M or M celebrated the arrival of Spring with a fresh barf on Mum's new doona cover confused

needless to say, neither of them will be allowed into TKC for some time

Zephyr 2003- - 2016

Gotta Lie Down- Now.
Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 6:54am PST 
Oh dear, we're sorry about your Mum's doona cover. Bet your Mum was fit to be tied over that!
I have suffered more indignities today - I was chased by That Man's granddaughter. Oh, it was terrible. I hid under the futon and she found me, so I came barrelling out past her at 100 mph - scared her good laugh out loud

I Love My Mummy!
Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 7:08am PST 
I hid in the chook pen, then the grandchildren came out to the chook pen and one of them tried to strangle a chicken - I was in fear of my life, I tell you! I hid there ALL DAY! Then I was so pleased that I hadn't been chased or strangled that I got Mummy a big rabbit.

Mom's Diva- Princess
Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 11:17am PST 
Oh, shame on Merlin or Mason, or maybe both! *giggles* Momma is glad I don't do that, but I have other ways of being naughty, like leaving claw marks in Momma's good bedspread and throwing my kitty litter all over the bathroom. big grin

Gosh, those grandchildren sound scary, Zephyr and Arrow! I'm glad y'all were able to get away from them. Thank goodness we never have those little human creatures in my home. There's one in the apartment next door, and sometimes he shrieks and makes other strange noises and scares me! shock

We hope everycat has a nice Sunday and no more scary experiences!

I Love My Mummy!
Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 1:47pm PST 
They are scary! Although in all fairness I should mention that the attempted chicken strangling was the result of picking up the chicken by its head and neck, and not due to any actual homicidal tendencies. Not that I think the chicken cared about the distinction at the time.

CHICKEN! Did- someone say - CHICKEN?
Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 8:19pm PST 
Zephyr, we hope your eyes are all better and here's a hi5 for scaring the children! laugh out loud
Arrow, we're glad you found a good hiding place from the children, but we imagine the poor chooks don't know the difference between being picked up or chocked by the neck by the children. shock
Angel we hope your mom can get her new Doona cover cleaned up. naughty to which ever one of the boys messed it up.

Zephyr 2003- - 2016

Gotta Lie Down- Now.
Purred: Mon Sep 2, '13 6:38am PST 
Heehee, thanks for the high 5 Pepper! Those small children really are scary. The chickens laid today so they must be OK. Coco, take my advice and stay away from the kid next door!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7