Cat Baseball Weekend 2013!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Pounce

Pounce-a-roni

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 3:38am PST 
went back to cat baseball on amateur level and scored a 1040 thanks to two HR. I managed to hit the pitcher who totally deserved it in another game!!

wave nonny

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 5:40am PST 
I hit 4 HRs in home run derby,the longest wast 1033 feet....didn't hit the pitcher though...frown

Cali

Grrrrlcat!!!

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 5:52am PST 
I tried the Nice Catch game...I did a lot better than Tigger did...I lasted 5 2/3 innings or levels or whatever before a throwing error did me in...I forgot to look at the points though....shrug

Sobe

Fatty Fatty Fat- Cat!

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 5:57am PST 
I played 2 games of cat baseball at amateur...I got 260 the first game & 340 the 2nd....200 points of the 2nd game came from hitting the pitcher right in the head....you're right,he did deserve it...big laugh

Kallie

I Am the Queen

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 7:11am PST 
I played cat baseball a couple of games on beginner and got 120 & 140. Played 1 game on amateur and got 0. MOL
Gotta go supervise Mom with stuff, but I'll be back to play some more this afternoon.
Hey Tig? With the rosette for high score and whatever else...you should give a
"razzy" rosette. You know, worst player? MOL Only way I'ld get one. Hey, I'm having fun tho, that's what counts.happy dance
Have fun ya'll, and keep playing....

Cali

Grrrrlcat!!!

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 1:16pm PST 
I played cat baseball on amateur & scored 580...I hit 1 home run! i think we should extend our baseball weekend by at least 1 day....thinking

Dad has to work tonight too but he's off tomorrow....

I'm looking forward to our cruise...I bet Tigger gets seasick....eek

Nonny - DG # 10

Pickle

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 6:19pm PST 
I love to watch and play baseball (well I am a girl..so softball is really my game), But this puter baseball just baffles me. I tried good ole cat baseball and got 280 the first time with amateur. Then I went professional and score 870 with 1 homerun. Then I got 420 and 470. I completely struck out at home run derby..barely got a bat on the ball. Didn't fare much better with nice catch.

I think I am going to do what I do best..hang out and drink some cat nip tea!!

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Mon Jun 10, '13 6:11pm PST 
I hit 4 home runs in home run derby....that fat slob pitcher kicked the ball back at me twice,which made me mad,so I hit 2 consecutive HRs....wanted to hit him though....frown

Pounce

Pounce-a-roni

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 12:54am PST 
mol

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3