The Katie Coo.

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Fri May 17, '13 10:34am PST 
Hey Jason, Uncle Jack, and Tigger. Let's get on board here. We're going to have so much fun! winksmilelaugh out loudhail
hailbig laughdancingcheerwavecloud 9way to gohappy dancedancinghug

Morris Knox

Let's get- snuggling.

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 10:59am PST 
Here we are. Efurrythoing is all put away where they blong, all I have to do now is tell Queen Mu and help her with getting the kits here from the Nanny's. I know we'll have lots of fun and all.
winksmilebig grinlaugh out loudkissingflowersdancinghugrainbow

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 9:25pm PST 
It feels so relaxing being on the boat with you Mama. I wish we could be doing this furefur!

I know sweetie, so do I, but we have things we need to do during the week, that's why this feels so great. Hey, Morris, Mischief, and Socksie, here's more catnip. You kids sure love that stuff.

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 12:03pm PST 
Happy Labor Day tomorrow efurryone! I hope it's great, fun filled, and relaxing! Have fun Efurrybody! MOL! MOL!

winksmilebig grinlaugh out loudapplausewavehailbig laughdancingcheercloud 9
way to gohappy dancepartypartyeekrainbowhugflowershi5big hug~d ~
cat on moonwelcome

Oh, Tigger, come on over here big boy! Let's give us a kiss!

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Mon Sep 2, '13 11:42am PST 
Oh, Tigger! My wild man come here and give us a kiss. I'm so glad you're here with Mama and I. I just love you. The kits come running out, Papa! Papa! Oh are we glad to see you too! We have been missing you so much, Papa. Happy Labor Day, Papa. Mama has been snuggling and cuddling with us.

hamster dancekissingbig hughi5dancingpartydancingbig laughcheerwavewinksmilebig grinlaugh out loudapplauseshock

K.C. Morris- Knox

Let's get- scratching!

Purred: Thu Sep 12, '13 5:40pm PST 
Oh, Mama, we are having the best time here on the Katie Coo. I can't wait til Jason and Uncle Jack are here. It's going to be so much fun having Them here. Uncle Jack has to go to teach on Caturday, but still, it's going to be a blast.