May 10 Show and Tell

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Fri May 10, '13 9:11am PST 
Boy yesterday late afternoon we got hit wiff a sudden rain storm. There was thunder and lightening and the house rumbled with sheer force!!!

Mom got home and it seemed to stop so she got me ready to run outside. On my walk the storm came at us and we got drenched but I kept wanting to go forward to take care of my business. Mom let me until she finally said no more and pulled me back to go back home. Then I ran like crazy pulling mom back to the house. She almost fell but that didn't stop me. I was tired of getting wet and smelling like wet dog.

We made it home all wet and I smelled.

Tomorrow we're expecting sunshine!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all your mom's out there!!! partypartypartyparty

Mom and Dad will celebrate their 12 year anniversary on Sunday but they're going out on Saturday. partyparty

Have a good weekend puppers!!!

Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Purred: Fri May 10, '13 12:54pm PST 
Happy Moving Day to Stormie and Finn!!!! I saw a pic of Finn on FB in the new place..he looks happy...but then I think Finn ALWAYS looks happy. The place itself looks really nice...we hope everyone takes to city living and has fun!

Happy Anniversary Momma Laura and Big Daddy!!!!!

Talker...Mom and I missed most of the storms last night but we saw some of it when we got home...it was strange.

Last night Mom took me to handling class. I know, I'm spayed and can't show anymore but she is starting to work with me in hopes that I can be reinstated to the stinking AKC. It's for Momma Stella more than anything since I'm under her kennel name. Momma still has an awful bitter taste in her mouth where the AKC and I are concerned, but we'll try. So far all I do is get up and down off the table outside the ring where all the other dogs are. I get lots of chicken, so that part is fun. PLUS, I get to go with a young trindle stud named Rogan. Mom says he's my half brother. We played together last night....then we both snarked at the puppies. laugh out loud

Stormie...Everyone always says the tris are "trying" but Momma says her red-heads are the ones that are the most mischievous...but the most endearing too. big grin

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Sat May 11, '13 2:05pm PST 
First it was Rogue Bees attacking Talker and now it's Rogue Red Ants!!!!

Big daddy was taking Talker to the park and he had Talker standing on a bunch of red ants!!! They got Talker pretty good on his paws. Big Daddy rushed him home and was going to give him just Benadryl but I gave Big Daddy one of these naughty CALL MOM ON THE PHONE!!!!

He did and mom said get on the internet and look up what to do. Turns out there's this whole process of using ammonia, baking soda and then anti bacterial to put on him. Talker was freaking out. He had hot paws!!!!!!

He's okay now and mom (who wasn't home) got frequent updates to make sure he was fine.

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Sun May 12, '13 5:14am PST 
Ooooooo Talker! Mom sat in a pile of those once. That is NOT fun.

Wishing a very Happy Mothers Day to all the hooman and fur moms out there. Thank you for all that you do. hug

Keyah's allergies came back with a vengeance. She hasn't been sleeping well which means nine of us are either. shrug

MACZ

All for one and- one for all

Purred: Sun May 12, '13 6:48am PST 
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the wonderful Bratz Moms

flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers

AND

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOMMA LAURA AND BIG DADDY
wisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswishes

How are Tee's paws doing?

OH NO PATAN....poor Keyah. We hope she's doing better with her allergies soon. Mom says hers are extra bad this year too.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun May 12, '13 9:28am PST 
hughughughughughug Keyah I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I've got a little bit of watery eyes too, but not really bad like yours sound. Hope you kick those allergies in the butt.

Happy Mother's Day to all!! flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers

My paws are fine too. I'm better. relieved

Sheena

Official- Clothing- Customizer!

Purred: Sun May 12, '13 1:29pm PST 
Well we have a really LONG update for you guys but dogster keeps telling mommy it has unacceptable words in it, but it doesn't!!! So shrug

Anyway Mommy is frustrated with it now and will try to post it tomorrow.

All our pages have new pics and as soon as we can get the pupdate to post we will!!

Big love!! back soon!!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun May 12, '13 6:47pm PST 
Hi Sheena! Sometimes that happens to me and I can never figure out what the word is that is bad.

shrug

Nice to see ya! We'll check out your pages. Happy Mother's Day!

The power went out in our neighborhood!!! It's sooo hot here. It was like a hundred degrees and Me wiff my fire paws too! Mom soaked up my shammy and i'm wearing that to keep cool.

relieved
meditate

Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Purred: Mon May 13, '13 4:49pm PST 
Happy belated Mother's Day, gang! And happy belated annifursary Big Daddy and Momma L! I hope everyone had a woofderful week-end!

LOL! Zuni! Yup! Us red heads know how to work our tempers and stuff! smile Rock it out at the handling class, li'l protégé! smile

Owwwwwie, Tee! I hope your paws are healing up! That'd be awful! Mom got bit by some fire ants in FL, and she said it was miserable! :-(

Keyah - feel better soon!

Well, we got our interwebs and cable today! YAY!!!!! Mom wanted to pupdate Dogster, but it doesn't load well on her phone and it tests her patience to take dictation on somefing so small. She's glad to have a real 'puter back again! The new digs are pawsome - there's a pool and fitness center for the peeps and lots of dogs for Finn to play wiff and me to snark at! AND!!!!!!!! There's this cat named Spaz that lives outside the building. Mom was all bleary eyed Saturday morning when she took me out to potty, and the kitty was coming up the steps as we were going down. I nearly had it in mouf before Mom knew what happened, but Mom snapped out of her haze and stopped me. Now Spaz just taunts me from afar.....*le sigh*...I'll get you my kitty! wink kitty

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Tue May 14, '13 9:17pm PST 
eekeekeekeekeekeek
nooooooooooooooooooooooo Stormie!!!!!! Don't eat the kitty!!!! kittykittykittykitty

I'm glad you like your new digs! The loft sounds pawsome. That's neat that Finn will have lots of new pals. It sounds like a great place to live.

cloud 9

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2