Show and Tell April 19 - Belated

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 9:48am PST 
We had a busy weekend, so we missed show and tell.

There's a lot of sad news taro last week, and our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to all in Boston and Texas.

Nothing special going on with us except it looks like Keyahs seasonal allergies have kicked in.

Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 10:51am PST 
Mom and Dad are taking us on a road trip to Savannah this Sunday. Dad is taking his P.A.T. in Brunswick, GA, so we're going to make it a 3 day mini-cation for all of us. We're all looking forward to a get away. Then the last push for packing. We're moving to our new loft on May 10th. The loft is in a renovated old cotton mill. Rumor has it that the buiding is haunted eek . Finn is askeered....*snicker* wink
Keyah - Mom is in the same boat. Her allergies are running amuck. She sends comisserating scritchies and belly pets.

Edited by author Wed Apr 24, '13 10:53am PST

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 9:04pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewave
Hi Stormie!!!! I was out in the jungle looking for an immunity idol. Have you seen it? We just got done watching Survivor tonight.

We love Savannah!! So are you going to live in Savannah???? You need to go ghost hunting!!!

Keyah hughughug Tell your mom she needs to scratch your belly cuz that's where your allergies are flaring up on okay?

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 9:05pm PST 
Stormie, look for a good ghost tour. Mom and dad went to one that this guy did. He was a great story teller. He had a midnight voodoo tour too. Mom will see if she can find out his name.

Have fun!!
wave Good to see ya Stormie and Finn!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Apr 24, '13 9:46pm PST 
I guess it's the Sixth Sense Tours, but I don't see the person that I was talking about listed as a tour guide. But the tour was good. Hope you have fun!!!

Stormie

Purred: Thu Apr 25, '13 6:41am PST 
Mom wishes we were going to live in Savannah (and hopse we will someday)! She LOVES it there, too! But, no....we're just visiting :-( . Dad's getting his PGA certification and his Player Apptitude (Ability??) Test is in Brunswick, which is close to Savannah. We're just using it as a good excuse for a fambly road trip. Our loft is in a town called Newnan in Northwest GA. We'll be in this area for a year or two while Dad gets all of his certifications, then who knows what's next!
Talker, thanks for the tip on the ghost tour. Mom hopes to be able to do one on this visit, but she says she's not sure how Finn and I will do alone in the hotel while they're out. It will depend on our attitudes - bol! It could be a trip that is all about seeking out dog friendly stuff to do. dog walk

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Apr 25, '13 10:40pm PST 
Let us know which pup friendly hotel you stayed in Stormie. Mom's dream is to motor home across the states and stay at pet friendly places. We know you'll have a good time as long as you and finn are wiff them.

Stormie

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 6:10am PST 
I'll check in from the hotel, Tee. And the motor home dream sounds pawsome! We love that idea!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed May 1, '13 9:08pm PST 
How are your travels going Stormie!!!??

Stormie

Purred: Thu May 2, '13 8:58am PST 
Tee- we're back now. Me and Finn were SUCH gooders dogs! We were so well behaved at the hotel, that Mom and Dad actually got to go out on their own and do stuff. They really enjoyed that. Mom credits the Bach's Rescue Remedy that she gave Finn to "take his edge off" (whatever that means! laugh out loud ). We stayed at the La Quinta in Midtown Savannah. It was quiet and very dog friendly. Almost everyone there had pooches! dog walk We did go to Tybee Island wiff the folks on the last day. That was fun to sniff around. We saw a black snake being chased by a couple of crows and met some new peoples and saw the ocean and sniffed lots of pee-mails and it was pawsome! Now Mom's got her paws full wiff packing. She wants to know when Dad collected so many dvd's and heavy books! BOL!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2