Show and Tell Saturday April 13

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Apr 13, '13 8:47am PST 
Sorry we missed Friday.

Mom here: Crazy week for me. Had to handle some serious family issues. Getting out of the woods was tough but maybe the next few days, we'll see some light.

I'm a grand Aunt? I think that's what I'm called. My niece had a baby girl on Wednesday early morning.

Without getting into too much detail, the joy was not long lasting and some serious difficulties erupted due to my niece and her behavior.

I'm hoping that my grand niece pulls through and over comes the health issues. Her name is Josephine Pearl.

flowers

Talker here: I'm going to the vet this morning to get my blood work redone to check my thyroid. Mom doesn't want to wait any longer.

Mom is extremely tired so after our morning walk and the vet, we'll go to the pet store for my food and share some quality time together. Maybe she'll walk me around the park or something. Then we'll come home for a good nap. That's my plan.

snoopy

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Sat Apr 13, '13 8:57am PST 
I bit Mom. red face She accidentally nudged me while I was sleeping, and I bit the bottom of her foot. Now she can't take me on walkies. That was NOT well though out on my part. shrug

Talker, we have our paws crossed for your family.

Patan

Purred: Sat Apr 13, '13 2:58pm PST 
We could use some POTP. Mom thinks Keyah may have cancer. She will go to the vet tomorrow.

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Sat Apr 13, '13 10:11pm PST 
hughughughughughughug
oooooh why Patan? Why? What is wrong???!!!

Please please....mom doesn't want you to go through cancer. crycrycrycrycry

Keyah!! Bee strong. hughughughughughughug

please keep us posted. please.

cry

Patan

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 11:47am PST 
It doesn't look like we're going to get in to the vet today. They didn't have any openings. We're waiting to hear if there is a last minute opening that we can get.

Otherwise Keyah will be going tomorrow morning.

Keyah is as happy as always. The nasty looking tumor isn't bothering her in the least. It sure is bothering the pawrents though.

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 12:44pm PST 
hughughughughughughughug Momma Laura for all you and your family re going through. Congrats on your grand niece!

hughughughughughug & POTP for you Teecloud 9..that bloodwork will come back just fine....I KNOW IT

hughughughughughug & POTP for Keyah...what tumor?????

Patan...I do that sometime too....but I have learned NOT to bite anywhere where it is going to hurt things that I want...ie...a walk. Bite the butt, there's always plenty meat there and it doesn't seem to hurt the whole walking thing.

Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR

born to run

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 12:47pm PST 
I'm worried about Miss Keyah.......frown

There isn't much new here...I did go to see my brother and Uncle Ken yesterday. Skylar and I grrr'd just a little bit then remembered who we were. I wagged my tail for Uncle Ken and also got to show some people my obedience. I also watched those poor dogs schlepp around the ring showing off for everyone. They all looked like they were having so much fun...NOT! I'm sure glad I don't have to do that anymore.

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 1:31pm PST 
hughughugLots of hugs 'n' prayers for your test results Talker!!! Also give your pawrents some nice snuggle time. It sure relaxes my Mommy when she's tired.

Keyah, pawrayers coming your way, too 'n' lots of hughughug!!! Hope everything turns out well for you, too!!!

Patan

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 6:59pm PST 
Keyah will go to the vet tomorrow. We're pretty sure she'll have to have surgery to remove the tumor and send it for a biopsy. We cant say anything for sure until then. But given the appearance and fast rate of growth, it seems to be a sarcoma. Moms jaw literally dropped when she saw it yesterday. It had just been the tiniest little bump two weeks ago.

We'll keep you all posted.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 8:26pm PST 
Patan, we'll be waiting to hear from you for an update. Keyah we are sending you lots of love and pawsitive powers. Banners says she'll be flying to florida to be wiff you at the vets. Even though she gets scared at the vets, she says that she will be right there next to you. hug

Chey, my fur is so sparse it's embarrassing for me which is why dad made me wear my sweater at your house. red face

Hi Shaki!!!!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3