HUGE FIGHT BETWEEN THUNDERBEAR BROTHERS!! (^..^)=

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Freddy- Mercury- Thunderbear

Cell Block 9- Thunderbear- Household

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 10:47am PST 
shock Well, I do not know who Mommi thinks she is, but---I'll be derned if I have not been BLAMED for supposedly starting THE BIG FIGHT that occurred just last evening between me and Barney Joe Thunderbear the Big Tattle-Tale!thinkingnaughty I didn't start it, I was innocently minding MY OWN BUSINESS in the living room gazing out the front curtains and Barney Joe leapt on me!shock Honestly!confused SO, the fight was on, fur a- flyin' and screeching and all manner of carrying on, and Mommi and Auntie Ro came rushing in and stopped us eek and right away Mommi says, "Freddy Mercury, you are a bad cat! Shame on you!"shockconfused She went ON and on about what a insigator I am er somethin', and therefore I shall be banished to the small bathroom, with provisions, OVER-NIGHT!!!confused Well, Barney Joe Thunderbear the Cabbage-Face got a SCRATCH on his precious nose! Was he incarcerated? No-o-o-...heck, I'm surprised they didn't stick me in the garage with Maynard the Pee-er!! *hmph* hmphhmph!!!kitty Now that I am no longer incarcerated, I am extra careful NOT to go near Barneby Jones the Perfect. Just you wait. We'll just see about all this.
Ominously,
Freddy Mercury Thunderbear the Innocent
(^..^)=
PS: No wonder I have the motto I have. See? Unfair!
PSS: AHA! I know what it is! I am the family scape-cat!

Edited by author Mon Mar 4, '13 10:52am PST

PATTAPOUFF - PATTS

I LOVE ZEBA, aka- ZEEBEE,aka- HUNNYBUN

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 11:52am PST 
You a young cat ?
You a trubble maker cat ?
You a freakin' out cat dats living wif Auntie Roo&Co ?
Better watch it Thundahbear, coz' one day, maybee very soon, mew could be face to face wif a real, genuine Ninja....

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 12:35pm PST 
Well--to be completely honest, I think I may've accidently sneaked up on Freddy Mercury Thunderbear the White, and sorta smacked him on the top of his head.confused
It's true and don't nobody tell, as Mommi has always viewed F.M. the W. as a bit of a scampish trouble-making crabby sort.shh And under no circumstances should any of yous say a WOID to Sophie Thunderbear the Gossip Queen, or it'll be all over the catnip patch and I will be made out to be a villain, which I am NOT, as I have put up with Freddy Mercury Thunderbear the White Trouble-Maker since he first came, and after all, in the summer and if you are human and walk by him, he will not move out of the way, but instead SWIPE your bare leg with bloody claws and dare you to even whistle.confused So there.
Barneby Jones Thunderbear
(^..^)=

Sophie- Thunderbear

The Beautiful- One

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 12:41pm PST 
*gasp*! I'll have you know I just tell everybody the truth about stuff is all!
I resemble your comments, Barney Joe! Farthermore, purrhaps I shall place an article in The Blab-Rag....unless some catnip should accidently cross my paw...thinkingbig grin

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 1:50pm PST 
eek

Sophie- Thunderbear

The Beautiful- One

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 4:22pm PST 
I will SOON print an article revealing the TRUTH behind the big fight of March 3rd. Stay tuned.

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 4:24pm PST 
Uh-huh. And I know the truth behind the truth, and journalist Sophie Thunderbear the Catnip Fiend!
Violett the Battlecat
(^..^)=

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 12:42am PST 
I see a grade b movie coming out of this.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 2:25am PST 
I think we could all have cameos in itsnoopy

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 4:08pm PST 
laugh out loudcheer

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9